Shivaay's slapping speech

Annika gets much blank with her battling mind and heart. She doesn't expect that her choice of dress would make her demeaned and fall infront of others. How does it matters to someone when she does and takes up her favorite choice. She also scares where would Shivaay leave her and go after someone? But her true instincts says he won't leave.
Annika's father mr Malhotra enters the hall and sees his daughter nearby the fountain.
Mr Malhotra: Annie ...why are u here
Annika ( gets happy and hugs his father): papa, miss u so much. How are u papa? Why r u late?
Mr Malhotra: fine beta. Just back from Delhi regarding some deals and finally I can handover and merge our company with Oberoi 's industries. So still have formalities to be done. How r u beta? Why are u looking so dull? It's our shivaay's birthday.. go and enjoy with him, btw, it's surprise to see u here. My daughter won't come with her father, but when it's comes for husband, she do come. Surprise.
Annika: essa nahi papa. Shivaay forced me to come and I couldn't disobey to him . I don't want to worry him on his day papa. I am fine papa. How do I look?
Mr Malhotra: Ouh. That's what I wanted to beta. I want you to be happy with shivaay always. I am so happy and proud to see u get your love life and having the great loving life ahead. Why are u here? Didn't be with shivaay?
Annika: papa, u know right? I am not get used with this business parties and mingling around the reknown businessmen. But yes, I have greeted all. Just that i give him some space to have his own time papa. And somemore papa, u didn't answer me yet, how do I look?
Mr Malhotra ( looks her daughter): beta, you just look alike your mom. When she was alive, she didn't like to attend parties as well. But with my insists, she followed me and wore saree as well. When some ladies opt for fancy gowns, at that time, she choosed to be herself. I am happy to see u that u are on ur choice of wear too. U look so gorgeous too. Always my daughter.
Shivaay comes in between them to greet his father in law.
Shivaay: papa, when did u come? Annika why didn't inform me? Sorry papa for not noticing you. Bless me for my day and thanks for joining this special day and sharing the moment with me too.
Mr Malhotra: arey, just arrived. No problem beta. I understand, u are prince of today's event. Enjoy ur day beta. My blessings always with you beta.
Shivaay: thanks papa. Waise, how is Annika, did she complains anything about me papa?
Annika: oye hello. Why should I? You would have complained to my papa if u were me.
Shivaay: excuse me, I don't like to comment bad about anyone and change anyone's name according to their mood like u.
Mr Malhotra: arey. You both started to argue here too?
Annika: don't worry papa. These are some of glimpses of our cat fights.
Shivaay raises his eye brows and winks to her. Shivaay knows something went wrong with her but he knows what's that too.
Announcement made by the chairman and invites Shivaay to cut the cake.
Shivaay cuts the cake along with Annika and other board members along their wives. Shivaay cheers up the wine .
Mic is given to him to say few words.
Shivaay starts his speech.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, thanks for arranging this very important celebration for me as it's really makes me feel special be it in life and marks my important achievement in career. Because birthday reminds that our age is increasing, and for every birthday we can have a year rewinded with memories and what have we done in that year that denotes our achievement in earning a living here. So, in that case, I am very happy for all that I have done with the collaboration and trust that all you have given to me. This year is extra special for me, as along with someone special in my life, I explore the beautiful serene of another part of life.life isn't bound with profession. It bound with our love and bond that we earn in this life. We have so many people around us, but only some makes the mark to us to connote how important they are to us, without them we couldn't know how beautiful life is to us. I am very grateful to have that person, who none other that Annika, my dearest wife. I know not some of you but many of you wouldn't know who is Annika, as ofcourse the wedding was arranged in full tradition manner where Annika covers her face with veil so all of u couldn't have met her properly. As we both didn't make any public appearance or media presence as after wedding, I was fully busy with cracking up and exaggerating the deals pending and arranged many meetings which makes me truly engaged in profession , while on another part Annika was busy composing up herself to kickstart her desired career. During free time, both of us have gone through many rasoi as arranged by elders.
Btw, it's time now to reveal who really Annika is . Because for some of guests here, it matters to them who is Annika, as they have many perceptions and impressions posed on her by just having the first glance on her appearance today.