Proposal revealed at home. Annika"s Light intro

back to Present

Oberoi Mansion...

Everyone in the house is having the breakfast together while Dadi asked for Shivaay at Om and RU. They said shivaay is talking with someone on conference call. he will be back right after that Dadi.

Shakthi Ji thinks that this is the time to open up Mr Maholtra's wedding proposal to the family.

Shakthi : Mam, I have something to tell with all of you, but please dont let Shivaay knows at any cost because I am determined that this offer should not get away from us.

Dadi, Pinky, Jhanvi, Tej and OmRU look confused.

Dadi and Pinky: whats the matter? tell us.

Shakti: Mam, Bhai Sab, do you still remember my friend Mr Maholtra, who just back from Canada a year ago to India. He met me yesterday during Shivaay' ka award function. He asked me that can I make Shivaay to marry with his daughter.

Tej and Dadi: Oh, Ah, yah I remember. he is such a gentlemen and he is kind of like we too.

Ru to Om: Om, dont know now universe is sending which lady baba to us? Billu koh shadi hogi na nahi hahahahha.

Om: ru, shut up!! I really hope someone will change our bhaiya back to normal. u know its been years since i stopped sharing my love syahari with bhaiya and u. Shivaay is the only one who listens to all my poems hmm....

Ru: atleast i dont know whether Bhaiya has benefit with his decision or not, but there is the great advantage for me, i save my ears from bleeding by listening ur that syaharis hahahhahaha

om: shut up Rud :/

Pinky : Oh my maata Sakthi Ji, thats great proposals na. I will be happys if this happen na. Btw, what is his daughter doing?

Shakti: His daughter purely grown up in Mumbai, she kind of traditional girl values Indian traditions as she doesn't follow his father to any business call or meets or party. I heard she doesnt want to follow his father's business as well so i think maybe after marriage, Mr Maholtra will merge the company with us as there is no man heir in his family.

ru : Chotti pa, merge again? oh not, seems like Tia's proposal

Tej: essa bilkul nahi, I dont think so as so  i really know Maholtra Industry. Even that company has been established within year with very successful graph so i dont think they are on loss to merge with us I find this proposal as honest. Mr Maholtra was even have received a for special award for Best Grown Businessman of the year.  Plus, mr Maholtra was really close with us for 10 years ago I dont think they have some trap plans behind. I think essa plans zaroorat nahi! so, i feel this should work out. eh na Jhanvi?

Jhanvi, yes Tej and I really hope Shivaay should the best girl in his life as he truly deserves that.

Dadi: i agree, i also feel that this should happen so that Billu will know who is true person,true love and his misconceptions on women and marriage will be wrong. But, as Shakti said, let we keep this matter secret. Let time reveals. God will the way. and Om RU, u both dont ever say this proposal to Billu okay.

pinky : i really hope i can get bahu before i get olds. Mera Shivaay he na, itna stubborns huh...My matta please helps me to get a bahu . if this work out, I will go Tirupatti.

Everyone laughs.

Shivaay joins them, whats going on here? everyone seems to be happy and enjoyed?

All: Essa kuch nahi. Just talking. Join us for breakfast,come!

Shivaay : No, i have business meeting with Maholtra Company's delegates at Royal Hotel. Maybe i will have there. Join u guys later.

Om: Shivaay, I have exhibition in the evening, i hope u will come. I want u to be with me.

Shivaay: Yah sure, will come.

Ru: bhaiyaa!!! itna jaldi?? if u dont have breakfast with us, atleast lets have o'bro hug na??

Shivaay and Om : yah.. okay ...

Three of them say one for all and all for one.

OmRU: all the best Bhaiyaa.

Shivaay is talking with Mishra on phone while Annika is talking with her friend, Bella. (I made this scene to be sync)

Shivaay : Where are you? Get ready quickly. Dont forget to bring everything okay? Everything should happen and conducted with smoothly and professionally.

Annika: Hey, tum cinta matt kije... U know na, I am khidikithod. I am getting ready know. Dont get tensed. I will definitely bring everything and conduct our plan with great okay?

shivaay : I really hope everything will be smooth because this is our first collaboration. I have some intincts saying something wrong will happen. This is very important u know! if anything wrong happens, i will suspend u! I will be there in 5 minutes! see u there.

Annika: Oh beteki, Do you think that I will choppert the plan? come one, we have the great celebration ahead !

Shivaay arrived to the Royal Hotel. He goes into the private glass room beside the ball room hall. He is waiting for Mishra. Annika and Bela arrive to the hotel as well. They quickly rush to the ball room and started doing their decorations. Some guys friend also arrive there and they are decorating the wall which they reserve a table and its in the corner which is quite opposite to the private glass room in hotel.  Shivaay is getting tensed because this Mishra hasnot come yet, plus there is one hour more for the delegates meeting. At one glare he looks around, he finds the celebration preparation is going on. that moment, he mesmerized to see a girl with red tops, Jeans, moon bracelet, minimal makeup, long wavy hair and blows everything she(Annika) turns around. he paused for a moment to adore her beauty, but Billu ho right, so his tadi wappas hagiye. he quickly turned to other side to avoid gaze on her! but he notices the things that they are doing.....While he notices, unknowingly, he sees Annika for many times because she is actively jumping on chairs and pasting the decorations sheets, card and roses for her Friend Chandna's birthday. That time he remembered how he used to prepare the same decorations for Tia's birthday few years ago. he get hatred and avoided to see them. He wants to see Mishra at outside whether he is arrived or not. Annika thinks to get a glass of water to make the candle decorations on glass. she goes to take some water and Shivaay opens the door to get out.. While shivaay walks past Annika at drinks corner, when she is about to turn, she bumped into Shivaay at that moment... UFFFFFF......

what will happen next?

Will Shivaay humiliate Annika?

will Annika recognise he as Shivaay Singh Oberoi and how will she react to him?

*** i purposely didnt outline any characters because that would reveal everything about the story . let we read this story as we watch IB. Mostly the characters exist here are same like IB. and, for Pinky's dialogue, i purposely make some grammar errors because she will normally talks like that ..

Thanks ***