Shivika's meet

At Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay has forgotten to attend Om's exhibition in the evening because he was very tensed and rectifying his mistake by preparing all the files in order so that he can professionally handle the meeting with Mr Malhotra tomorrow. He is in room on call with Misra and few delegates.

Om and Ru enter the room. Shivaay ignores them. But Shivaay notices Om's angry.

Shivaay talks after ended the call.

Shivaay : Why u are looking angry? Anything Ru?

Ru: Bhaiya, tumhari wajahse, Om and Me didn't have our dinner .

Shivaay recalled Om's message last morning, he pat his head with his palm and seek apology from Om.

Shivaay : Om, sorry na. I didn't do intentionally, I forgot because of the tension of delegates meeting cancellation and met a lady.....

Om and RU : lady? Khonse lady?

Shivaay pov : ops, if I told them then they will start to pull my leg. I better divert the topic. Because this Om and Ru are always waiting for an opportunity to talk about girls and Om will start his syahari back.. I was completely peace for 3 years without listening to his love poems. But.. I should hide from them . That's the matter. Let me be bold with them.

Shivaay: what lady? I said something else and u heard something else. Don't u guys have better topic than girls... oh ya, I am sorry for letting u in hunger state till now, lets cook something . come.

Om and Ru: but we heard lady he na? okay then, we are hungry lets go .

O bro"s cooking moments. Three of them are having chat about Om's exhibition , Shivaay's hotel cancelation and while he is sharing things, he purposely hide Annika's incident but he remembers her by his heart and mind.that girl has impacted him somehow.

The Next Morning,

Shivaay is rushing to office early morning as he has appointment at Malhotra Company.

Receptional Staff : Hello sir good morning, , may I help you.

Shivaay : yah, I have an appointment to meet Mr Malhotra and some delegates today so can I meet him now.

R.Staff: Okay sir, I will inform his PA shortly and she will attend you shortly.

While Shivaay was sitting at guest room, Annika also enters the office and is talking with the RStaff, the staff informs her about Shivaay that wanted to meet Mr Malhotra , so Annika insisted to go guest room to bring him meet Mr Malhotra

Annika : Good morning , MR SSO.. what a surprise to have u here.

Shivaay : Shocked, you? How could you be here?

Annika: just like that, u said wanna meet Mr Malhotra right? come, lets go .

Shivaay : So you are his PA right?

Annika : Oye Hello.. I am his daughter , Annika Malhotra. Why ? do I seem not to be like his daughter? Do I fit like his PA..

Shivaay: shocked to hear that... What you are his daughter? Sorry, Staff saod that his PA will attend me shortly so I thought its u. Btw, I didn't hear about u.. even , I never seen you with him at any business party, award functions nor officially anywhere.

Annika: so u simply assume me as PA.. not bad, I assumed u as hotel manager and u assumed me as PA. we settled the score.

Shivaay: don't start to pull my leg.. Just clarified na

Annika: Btw, yah its true. My dad went to Canada when I was about 18 and I stayed in Mumbai because I don't like to stay in foreign nor involve in business. That's why I didn't further my study in business because I wanted to become an author. While my father was there for ten years, I stayed with my aunt and become typical Mumbai girl. So, my father also doesn't force me to get into business so that's y I am least interested in business and cant find me anywhere related to business event. Plus my father wanted to spend time with me so he back to Mumbai and started this company just for the sake of me as I also feel to spend the time with him as much as possible. He does many sacrifices for me. All that I can do is to spend time with him and have good memories with him. so I visit him everyday whenever I have quite free time.