Annika gets insult

While they both are still in tight hug. Sun shine shimmers through the windows and wakes them up. While rubbing eyes, having her beautiful wife lying beside him, shivaay wakes up first. He looks more closely on his Annika, he kisses her forehead. He fidgets her cheek with his stubble makes Annika to wake up too.
Annika: shivaay.. let me sleep. U didn't let me sleep properly. U did love for me every 3 hours. This is not fair, let me sleep more.
Shivaay (whispers to her earlobe): that's your precious gift for me, how can I not use my gift? That's indicate how deep I love my gift. Wake up Annika. Otherwise....
Annika: otherwise what? U would splash water on me?
Shivaay: no no no. Otherwise, I will do that again with you. Let's romance na?
Annika(widens her eyes in shock and wakes up in a jolt) : what? Shivaay? Che tum itni cheapde huh? You still don't feel tired? I didn't think that you are such a...
Shivaay (cuts her word): romantic guy? Come on Annika, you are my wife na? Now you are completely comfortable with me so I don't think that you have the reluctancy of being with me. Am I right
Annika gets heavy blush: no way. Bilkul nahi. You wake up first okay. Get freshen up. Go to office then enjoy your birthday celebration with staff as well.
Shivaay: no Annika. No way. I am not going to office today. Let me do romance this whole day as that will be the best celebration on my birthday.
Annika: shivaay... don't be sturbborn na. Acha, fine, now u be a good working husband okay. Go to office, get you work done. Most importantly, celebrate your birthday with your first love , then we do romance at night okay?

Shivaay: that's my wife. You are also getting cheap di haha. Ek second, who is my first love?

Annika: bilkul. When patidev becomes cheapde then it's not weird that pati virathapatni also behaves like cheapdi. First love, don't you know? It's your Khanna

Shivaay: where do u learn this kind of languages Annika? So strange but funny as well .. what ?? Khanna? My first love? Who said so? Essa kuch nahi okay.

Annika: haha. That's is true. That is true. In a day, I think u mention his name more than my name okay. So obviously.

Shivaay: don't u dare Annika, otherwise, u have to pay for that to me as a punishment redeem tonight.
Annika: ah haan? Let's see that too. We shall do the settlement tonight. But now, get up and go get freshen.

Meanwhile they get ready. Shivaay sets his hair on the mirror . He receives an invitation message from the corporate team on having the party for his birthday celebration.

Shivaay: Annika, Tonight, the Business Corporate Association will be organizing a birthday party for me in honouring as I win the best business award in a row years. So, get ready honey, we will be going together.

Annika: shivaay, u know na? I don't like to attend business parties. I never gone even for once with my dad. I don't prefer to attend these kind of parties. You go Shivaay. I am sure you gonna have the rocking enjoyment today.

Shivaay goes near her and holds her shoulder while making a puppy face

Shivaay: Annika, come on na. You can't do this to me. I can't enjoy without you. You know after marriage, we both didn't do any media or press conference regarding our wedding. So many things happened. Atleast, during for my this birthday celebration, I want you to be with me, share my excitement and happy moment. Be with me Annika, for all the phase that I am going , I wish you be with me. If u stubborn more, then I will also not attend this party. Let me make a call and tell them now.

Annika stops shivaay from making that call

Annika: ok ok ok patidev.i will come. Happy? Satisfied? Now let's go and have breakfast. I am hungry..

Shivaay looks astonished on her
Annika: why?

Shivaay: u are still energetic Annika. Seems like you are strong he na? Ha, are you blushing?