Annika and shivaay chat . #Shivika on ????

Annika enters the room with full of anger and hatred feel. Shivaay senses that sparkling of anger from far.
Shivaay pov
I know  that by now i can't hold a confrontation with her and justify my mistake as Annika stands beside me not matter of what, she doesn't even mistaken or hurt on me for having in relationship with Tia before her. Because I  didn't share about Tia's matter with Annika before as for I thought that it's unnecessary to provoke on. But Annika reacted positively like all that matters is I am all hers. So my past seems to be not needed for Annika and doesn't bother her at all. I truly  shame for not having full of trust on Annika. I wish i should have discussed with her. Doubting on her is like pointing a finger on her true love. I know that it's very hard to mend her heart. I definitely want to win her back. I know she is much annoyed and irritated with me and she would have grown horns on her head, so it's better that I shouldn't provoke or talk about this matter. Let me divert her.

Shivaay enters the room where Annika is throwing all the clothes into the wardrobe.

Shivaay: Annika, Annika, what are you doin?

Annika (flares on him)

Shivaay( rolls his eyes) : as expected. Annika...actually..

Annika: Enough, I don't forgive you and won't forgive you okay!!!!!

Shivaay: yah , that's okay, but who sought forgiveness to you now?

Annika: what? Kya? So, u didn't want to seek forgiveness from me?

Shivaay: oh come on Annika, let's not start about that.

Annika( puts a O mouth) : so, you don't want to kneel down for your mistake? What a strange person you are? Strange Singh Oberoi!! I thought you would kneel down atleast ask sorry or hold my hands to seek forgives for having such a cheap , dirty thought on your mind!! I thought you would admit that you dimmaq is karab hogaiya, your pride as Shivaay Singh Oberoi is wrong on his wife! I thought as a patidev, u will tell me that 'I wish to trust our live, Annika' , when there is the test on our love, I should choose you over fate!!! I thought you will have some shame, you Shame Singh Oberoi!!!  Will you say something? What kind of looking are you giving to me know?

Shivaay( crooks his eye brow, I know she will definitely take a lecture class on me, come one shivaay, be patient, don't utter any words to her, she is finding an opportunity to backfire me, I know I admitted a huge mistake, but she will definitely won't leave without pulling me ear) : Annika, I feel hungry, I thought you too would feel hunger, I just came to invite you to eat something at kitchen as a companion. Would you join for dinner ? Om Ru also will be waiting. Let's go. See you in 10 minutes, bye.

Annika feels strange and shocked 😳.. yeh, what kind of person he is? He did a mistake, that too suspected me, now he is reacting like nothing happen! There is a limit okay! He is making my mind crazy.. am I insane to give a lecture to him about explaining his wrong deeds to me! Will his height get reduce if he asks sorry to me? I thought to forgive him a little if he says sorry and tells pyaari pyaari words to me, but he didn't!  With deep breath, Annika, I think I should focus on my life now. The truth is shivaay doesn't love me. That's why he doesn't want to mend or convince me.. this truly hurts me but I should get rid of him so that I will forget all the pains that I had because of him. His non-guilty concern clearly shows that he doesn't love me anymore. That's enough . I am done with him!!!!!! I will leave him soon. SSO, u will face the real  me from tmr. Do u think that you can hate me? Wait and see, the real khidikitod Annika will teach you on how to hate the loved husband!!!! Tum dekhana padegi...
Annika didn't join to dinner and sits at the round table near the pool. She feels hungry but because of Shivaay, she doesn't have appetite to eat. So she sits and continues her new writing story as it would help her to showcase her skills at the training course. She is busy writing her story.
Meanwhile, in kitchen, Shivaay is cooking pasta, and Om Ru join him.