Shivaay's bold decision

Story still in flashback.

Pinky started to murmur and everyone started to give their own opinion on how cheap Tia could be ? As a girl how can she be to this extend!!!
Dadi: oh bagawan. What's this new test? Why is that for my Billu?
Pinky: Oh my Matta mummyji, luckily Shivaay got learned about her truth and tarnished her infront of all of us. Agar he doesn't know na, imagine what would happen to his future? 🤦🏼‍♀️ oh no. Can't ever imagines. We assumed she as the sweetest girl but all that she has was poison. Shivaay I hope na, u are not meant for her. Someone better is for u..
Jhanvi: ah, pinky. U are right. Shivaay. Don't be broken, someone better is waiting for u. That's the real soul of ur heart maybe. Don't be broken.
Shivaay with extremely anger shouted to all of them
Shivaay: Enough all of u Enough. Stop assuming that I will be ready for another relationship in future. Bas!!!! Tho hogaiya tho hogaiya.. I accepted that no girl can be true to someone in this modern era. Everything has changed. All relationships are for deal. Girls are falling for money, fame, family, pride of family. Not for heart!!!!!! Girls can go any extent just to marry to her love and never hesistant to be a mistress to someone just for money. Bas!!! From today, I have made a decision. I want all of u respect it and accept it.
From now on, don't ever interfere in my life about my marriage.my full focus will be on business and family. There is no way for love in my life. Don't you guys dare to seek me for an alliance and request me to get marry with someone by saying those are ur closed relations and oberoi khandan needs a bahu or marrying someone just to get a merger deal. No!!!!! I strictly said no!!! There is no place for any girls in my life!! My this broken heart will be broken! I am damn sure that there will be no such girl that can mend, be a sita jaisi wife to me !!  And mom, don't expect anything from me. If all u wanna bahu, then make om ri to get Shadi not me!!! If you come to me to discuss about my marriage or bride, then forget that u had a children named Shivaay singh Oberoi.
Om Ru: shivaay, why so serious? That's not such big matter know! We get to know about her and one more thing, not all girls are same!
Dadi: Billu, think first Billu. Omru are right on their point.
Shivaay: enough OmRu, don't you know what's happening nowadays? And you Rudraa! Why did you always gets break up ? Because u find mistake in every of ur girlfriends that they cheat u! Used u for ur credit card then dumbed u na!!! And you om! Why did u break up with Ishana? Because she doesn't true with you right! She lied to u right!! She was having an affair and loved u for ur money! U still remember that u said to me that, u won't give ur heart to any of girls after this right! And now u are lecturing me about my decision!
Enough! This is my final decision. There is no shivaay singh Oberoi ka shadi here!! And I am sorry if I have hurt anyone. Love isn't that easy to be forgotten and find new one. I admit I might be not a good boyfriend to Tia, but I loved her. With full of my heart. I think she truly deserves my heart, my everything. While he is saying this, he had teary eyes too. He was completely broken.
Everyone tried to accept Shivaay 'sdecision. So, 3 years passed just like that where Shivaay doesn't speak up about his marriage and never let anyone to discuss as well. Dadi prays everyday to make his grandson changes his decision as how could Oberoi khandan doesn't have their first heir's marriage?  Billu was all single and he doesn't find any girl to impress him nor he never let any girl to get near him! He completely hates girl and never talked to them at any cost . Actually girls too hates him for his annoying approach to girls as well like during party or business meetings.

That's all.
Will shivaay changes his decision?
Will his marriage gets forced?
He won't fall in love as he said? 
Let's see
Precap: khidikiThod Annika's entry.
Wait . Soon will be uploaded.