Shivaay 's special birthday

That morning Shivaay and Annika sleep each other on the bed. Shivaay wakes up first as he has an important deal contract meeting. He sees Annika is sleeping soundly. He feels so happy and contented to see his lovely wife sleeping so securely on his arm. He slowly lifts her head and she wakes up.
Shivaay: ops. Sorry. Thought to rest you on your pillow.
Annika: no worries. I am about to wake up also.
Shivaay: but why? You can sleep more Annika as you can get enough rest. You have no need to rush okay. I don't mind.
Annika: never mind shivaay. Nothing gives me the complete rest rather than seeing my sweet husband getting ready to office and waits him to get back too. Thats gives me more excitement okay .
Shivaay: wow, someone is being so romantic early in the morning.
Annika: I always be my darling bagad billa. Is that u didn't realize it.
Shivaay (feels guilt for a while) : Annika.... I am so sorry for...
Annika cups his mouth. And says "I have told you not to talk about the past. Let's begin our fresh day"
Shivaay: with a kiss?
Annika: Che... cheapda.. go and fresh up first. Then I will give okay.
Shivaay: okay.
With joyful , shivaay pulls over the duvet, and gets in to washroom to freshen up. Meanwhile Annika prepares all his clothes. His favorite Blue suit which is Annika's favorite too,
Annika makes a short list of what to do as tomorrow is Shivaay's birthday.
She plans to make it as a surprise with the help of Om and Ru,
Shivaay and Annika get ready infront of the Mirror. Adoring his wife face on mirror...

Shivaay: you look so beautiful Annika, he holds her shoulder and pats his cheek with her cheek.

Annika gets blush to hear his compliments.
Annika turns towards him and cups his cheeks, says
"I can't be happier than this, to deserve the best compliments from my man"

Shivaay: hey come on Annika, I just compliment.. it's a normal word.btw, didn't I look hot in this suit?

Annika: no shivaay. It's might a word. But it's really mean for me. Everyone may compliment us, but it can be the best feel to hear as someone dear to us say that. You are my man. Only you have the whole rights to compliment me. Okay leave that. Of course mera kanji aankhon wala bagad billa always hot in all the suits. No one can beat your dashing look.
Shivaay raises his eyebrow in a confused look

Annika: I admit there are men that looks handsome but for me it's only you. How can I give up on my husband's handsome who looks like Hritik Roshan, sirf height is difference. Haha

Shivaay: pats her cheek with fake anger. So, if I go like this to office, that many girls would have fallen over me. Hmm, how you are going to handle that?
Annika: my chameli will handle that. Don't you dare to look on other girls okay. But one thing I am very sure, they may flirt you but can't love you.

Shivaay: why? Look I am dashing okay.

Annika: bilkul. But ur heart is stone. Only I can break that stone. Who will fall on unromantic guy?
Shivaay ( twists her hand around her waist, goes close to her earlobe) : do u think that I am not romantic? Wanna me prove that?

Annika ( gets weak on her knees and back to normal) shivaay, it's early in the morning.

Shivaay: so, say that I am romantic, if not I won't leave you now.

Annika: okay. Okay. I agree. You are always my sweet singh Oberoi and cute singh Oberoi.

Shivaay: cute? 😡

Annika winks and kisses him on his cheek

Annika: you are getting late honey, so go to your office. I will pack ur breakfast. And most importantly, wishing you all the best okay. May everything favors you.

Shivaay: thanks my dearest mrs. Hopefully, I will back with a good news too

Annika goes to meet Om and Ru and shares about the plan. She is confident that shivaay will win the deal so she plans to throw party for his success but actually is for his birthday. They plan to have masquerade party.