Promo 🤩😍

Shivaay: Annika, come back home. Everyone is waiting for you.
Annika: why? Do you want me to come as your guest again? Or friend? Since you said I am pestering you like a wife not as your wife.

Shivaay: Annika, I don't know whether you can understand my mental state or not. I am truly in love with you Annika. Madly in love with you where without Annika, Shivaay is incomplete. No Annika means No Shivaay . but, when is a test on our love, I failed to win our love back. I lost my faith , trust, love and I even started to hate you when I heard an accusation on you. But on other side, when Ragini sent Tia and my pictures, you boldly slapped her. You loudly shouted at her saying that "my shivaay won't ever love anyone else" shivaay"s true love is only for me. But, I failed to confess such, to think like that! I failed to say "my Annika's true love is only for me'. I didn't say like that! Instead I trusted her, I doubted on your dignity, Annika. Then when I realized that you are innocent, how could and with what basis I can come back to you, claiming your hand, your love back to you? Wouldn't you point your finger to me and ask, " today, I am innocent so you back to me, what if my innocence didn't get proven? Would you still hate me? What if when I says I still in love with you Annika but you say, with what face you proposed your love shivaay? I am sorry Annika. On top of it, I completely ignored my office works due to this tension and problems. I wish to live a happy married life with you Annika, I wanted to enjoy and spend each day with love and want you to feel the same Annika.
Annika: shivaay? You have kept so many untold and unshared words in your heart. Why didn't you tell me and stop me to go from you?
Shivaay: I think its too late annika. I think I don't deserve your forgiveness my mistake. I thought to give myself punishment Annika. I know u will forgive me easily but I don't want that. I want to go through the same pain as you Annika. And, I can't be the blocking factor for ur dream. U have told me that u wanted to see urself as a successful author before marriage, now seeing you getting this offer, how could I stop you Annika? We want to see our dreams together. I don't want to demand you or domaining you. I want you to be khidikitod Annika.

Annika: Shivaay..... do you love me?

Guys, I know you are little disappointed with Shivaay and Annika to be separated sequence (precap) from my previous update, so I hope this promo will give an idea to you on why shivaay gives up to convince Annika and why Annika feels Shivaay to be lose. Actually, I am making the scenes in a natural Shivaay and Annika's way just like ishqbaaz. Shivaay is in guilty feel and Annika wants Shivaay's love rather than his forgiveness because she knows she can't hate shivaay just because he hurts her for mistake. Yet. This is the phase that they go through in order to be the great ishqbaazi. Happy reading and thanks for the support 😍😍