Truth Revealed. Heart broken

To his shock, Tia entered with one man (Dushyant) . Right entered the door, Dushyant started to kiss her and both had lip lock and do some crappy things.
Shivaay gets so shocked and paused for that moment. He overhears their dialogue
Dushyant: Tia, today na, please stay with me. Don't go out with him. I want my wife with me and me only. Don't ever you leave me. Let's spend our beautiful night now. Chalo Tia.
Tia: even I seriously wanted to spend with you. Who wanna be with him D. He is such a duffer. But what to do? U know my dad na, planning to make him as son in law to make our company achieve standard and success like Oberoi as well. That's y I go after him baby. But D baby, u know? He doesn't know how to love also. I think if anyone marries him, sure will find for a new boyfriend as he doesn't know how to love or care his loved ones. Not all can be u D baby..
Dushyant: then what for u are going to meet him? And this ring, throw this away. Let me throw. He throws the ring and that ring falls near shivaay's foot.
Tia: hogaya. Let's continue our love in my room. Today my parents not in home as well.
Dushyant: yeah,this is the moment. Let me makes u truly mine and mine today. Tonight is the night okay. Come sweetheart. Btw, keep ur phone in silent mode and throw it away as that duffer would call u..😡😡
Tia doesn't realized about the deco as it was dark. She went into her room with her boyfriend. Their intimate scenes begin.

Shivaay was very broken like he gets angry as hell but he feels ashamed to have loved her like there is no girl in the world to be loved. He gives all his love to her. He was very sincere with her. He seriously broken and brought all his assistants back home. Shivaay recorded all the scenes to give the right way to revenge Tia tomorrow.

Tia feels awkward about the decorations and cake in the morning . She thinks of shivaay. She thinks to meet him so she goes to Oberoi Mansion.
There, Pinky, Jhanvi, Tej, Dadi, OmRu and Shakti Ji wished her and gifted her. Yet Tia is finding for Shivaay. He was angrily sitting in the room. Shivaay hears Tia's voice at hall. He goes to the hall to give the worst day to her as to show what would happen of anyone mess with him

Tia: Shivaay baby, today is my birthday but u didn't wish me yet baby.. I am angry with you baby.
OmRu Jhanvi, Pinky are surprised and asked Shivaay, why u didn't wish her. U know how important for a girl to get wishes from her would be husband and that too boyfriend.
Shivaay: aww. No Tia. How can I forget ur best day? I have a surprise for u Tia.
Tia: Aww baby. What are u up to? Tell na baby.
Shivaay: I have 3 surprises for u Tia. U will never forget this birthday as this would be ur so called best birthday gift.
Pinky: Oh my Maata, mera betta itna romantics ho na. He has three surprises for his Tia. Show us to na shivaay.
Shivaay: don't worry ma. I will definitely show to everyone. One, Tia, I am gonna gift u a ring for you. Here is the ring but first u close ur eyes na.
Tia:Aww baby. Ring . Love u shivaay baby. Okay I am closing my eyes.
While shivaay slides the ring, Pinky says, oh my matta shivaay, this rings is the same ring that u slid her during engagement na??? Why the ring is with u??? Why not with Tia!??
Tia: what??? Engagement ring? Oh my god, she thinks by mind and she remembered that yesterday Dushyant threw the ring. That's mean was Shivaay there? Oh my god? What I am gonna do? I would be finished if this marriage doesn't happen? What to do? She talked to her mind.
She says to Shivaay, oh my god shivaay, u bought a ring exactly like our engagement ring? Where is my second surprise?

Shivaay: no Tia, this is our exact engagement ring which tumahara Dushyant threw at ur house yesterday. Okay , ur second surprise.. I have booked a hotel and we both will spend tonite there. I wanna make u as mine today. Okay? Happy?
All are confused like what is shivaay doing?
Tia: what???? Hotel? Room? How can u be so cheap shivaay? So embrassing. Shame on u saying such things infront of ur family.
Shivaay: wait,... this is ur third surprise. He signed khanna and khanna played the video to all. Such a crap things that both Dushyant and Tia have done , their bad talks about Shivaay. Tia was shocked to see and so embrassed to face all.
Even, all the family members are shocked to see Tia's true face and was very broken
Tia: Shivaay baby, this.... this.. yeh sab...
Shivaay: Bas!!! Bas!!! Slapped her tightly and hardly. Even pinky also slapped Tia for her filthy deed.
Shivaay threw her out and warned her that don't u ever show ur face to me. U would never know what would I do if u come here and face me!!! Better get lost u blady wuck!!!!!
Tia went out with the great embrassment.
While shivaay walked to hall angrily to make the announcement about his life

What would it be???
Hmmm... Tia has to be parted so that our Queen can come in na??