Bitter fake truth hurts Annika

Shivaay: Annika, I don't get one thing. How can you be so shameless to know the truth that u have already known?
Annika: shivaay, I don't know about what the hell you are talking about and claiming me to cheat you? What's the crap running through your mind? And why are the eyes that I loved a lot are seems to be hating me? Why are you hurting me Shivaay? Aren't you feel the true love of mine? I don't know what is the thing that you heard about me, don't you trust me? You have hold my hand and promised me while taking 7 rounds around the fire and made the vows to take care of me, don't you remember it? Then what for u married me?
Shivaay: very smart to talk but you are doing these craps. And I ask you, why did u marry me Annika? Trap me? What's the plan and motive of urs? Ah?

Annika: that's what I am asking you , for God's sake just tell me!!!!

Shivaay: Enough of breaking my heart Annika!! U don't deserve me!! At first, I also thought to trust you, but what you are doing is complimenting with the thing I heard, I decided that how cheap you are.. I can't believe you to go such extend! I give all my heart for you Annika, tears roll from his eyes, I loved you all my heart Annika, I changed for you. I thought u would make my decisions, mind , perceptions and thoughts about girls and their love on guys is for play is wrong but no, ur this filthy behavior proved it is right!!! Now I can proudly say that Shivaay Singh Oberoi will never go wrong

Annika: Shivaay! Why u are saying such? Essa mene kya kiya? Hua kya? Why are you avoiding me? So you hate me completely??? You have thrown me out of your heart! Why the hell you did that??

Shivaay: stop framing me as a culprit Annika! I strongly believe that in my life, the love of my life should be honest and sincere to me! But you , such a cheap!!! You are in love with Daksh, u married me for a plan! Every night u talk with Daksh! U married me for my wealth, money and fame but on other side, u are enjoying ur love life with Daksh!!! How can be you Annika?? I don't understand one thing, u avoided to hug me and kiss me before marriage because u said your are shy, but you did so casually with Daksh, wahhh!! Proud for me na? My wife is enjoying other's companion rather than mine!

Annika:: screams while close her ears with her hands "shivaayyyyy" stop!!!!!

Shivaay: Enough now? ! U too behaved so cheap he na Annika? You keep on pestering to know the truth and now after saying the truth, you feel shocked right??? U shocked to hear that I know Daksh and your plan to trap me! Annika, Even now I have a doubt on you too, I can't trust you that you are true to me, u might have in relation with him? So tell me, How far is your both's relationship level? Have taken to next level? Shame on you Annika, My family members have much respect on u! Everyone was so happy to get you married to me, your father is very much gentlemen. Ek minute , is your father involved in this plan? Or poor man, he doesn't know about his daughter's dignity has flow away!! You know one thing, I feel so relieved to spill the Truth directly on your face! I wanted not to say this filthy truth but u insisted to know na? I suggest you just get out my house with respect and go to hell!!

Annika: shivaay, how could you change so much shivaay? You hurt me completely shivaay! She starts to sob.. crying hardly while cups her face and fell down , sits on the ground. Why shivaay?? Why u didn't trust me! Before you spurt out this filthy words, why don't trust about me? That Annika would be such girl ? All this while, there is no one has ever pointed on my dignity and self respect Shivaay! You as my husband, whom I believed to give all my soul and myself have pointed a finger to me? I don't know who said this, but that's not important for me, even this fake truth doesn't hurt me, but because of this so claimed truth, you also believed, started to avoid me, trusted it completely, demeaned my dignity shivaay, he na? That's hurt me shivaay! U broke my heart shivaay! Why?

While crying she points out her hand to him! He feels guilty as well like he starts to feel is he committing a mistake by in haste frame her as a betrayer without any proper investigation but recalling back all the moments, he feels whatever he did is right! He just saying the truth. He still can't differentiate between his Annika and claimed to be betrayer Annika!

Annika: shivaay, I don't know how far you have heard and how did my actions or behavior complimented with your thoughts! But u don't know, Daksh is only a person who I treated him as my brother and I have only one best male friend. There were many people felt wrong and gossiped about Daksh and me but I never reacted to them. Because I felt they are nothing to my life. But for the first time, the man who I treated as my soul has questioned me! U too have put such a cheap thought about Daksh and my friendship?

Shivaay: ; good to listen Annika. When get caught red handed, every girls will say that he is like brother! Brother ho brother, brother my foot! When u did this cheap thing, u can admit it openly! Don't try to cloud your self Annika! Maybe you are smart enough to pretend but remember one thing the one who mess with shivaay singh Oberoi will pay for that! And I never ever bend before others okay! Nikal jao Annika! Mere zindagi seh, gar seh and mera parivaar seh . Because I have reached to a level that no use of revisiting the truth that I heard about you is whether right or wrong because Its proven by ur own self! Attending Daksh call at night, meeting him privately! He is asking me to remind you call him and saying that needs to urgently talk to u! Doesn't this all prove??? Upper se u are saying it's brotherhood relationship! My foot! I thought to trust you at first, but no use Annika!

Annika: Enough shivaay, u have talked so much today! U have completely broken my heart and I don't request you to mend it but atleast have some manners before accusing me like this. Okay, she wipes her cheeks and gets up. She gets bold and replies him" all you wanted is , I should get out of ur sight especially from u right? Okay, I will do that. But remember one thing! U gonna pay for all ur deeds , that too soon! That time, I won't be yours anymore and I won't come to u at any cost!

Shivaay: good. Do that fast! Although he says that, but he feel so burden to accuse her, he has second thoughts whether he is doing right or wrong! Without giving a chance to his heart, he quickly says that "and one last thing, keep ur engagement ring! I don't need this anymore Annika 💍"

Annika: while holds the ring, crying so hardly and said u broken my heart completely.. my love, my dignity, my believe on marriage, my trust on u shivaay!

Shivaay turns around and have tears on his eyes. He wants to leave and Annika stops him...

Annika: ek minute, she walks towards the cupboard and takes a wrapped gift. She says I bought this precious gift for you shivaay, I wanted to give you on our special night, but you....... she cries

Shivaay: throw that gift Annika. Or gift that to your Daksh ... before I say something that you don't want to hear, it's better for you to leave from here!!!!

Annika: feels so broken! Shivaay, in chariot of marriage, couples should believe each other no matter of whatever situation is. But u didn't seem to be that! What if your this so claimed truth is wrong? How you will be sorry to ur self? How will you apologize to me?

Shivaay: such situation will happen in your dream Annika! Because I know that won't happen. Shivaay singh Oberoi won't be wrong. Okay prove it.

Annika: I won't prove that! Fate will prove that! My true love will prove that! But at that time, no matter what or how deliberately you would sought for my forgiveness , I won't forgive you shivaay! Remember it! This is my words for u!

Shivaay: oh really, let's see. For now, I give you 2 weeks tim, before that get yourself out from this house with atleast full of respect and some dignity as my wife!

Annika: I will. Wait and see! Will never back.
Both of them turn around and have tears on their eyes.

Precap: well guys, I know you are hurt with shivika? Do you think Annika will go way from him? Will shivaay realize his mistake? How Annika will save her love? How Annika will be proven innocent? Will fate give her a chance? Next will be Annika's turn. Her actions will answer Shivaay's stubborn mind! There will annika back in action