Shivika cute fights

From that morning, Shivaay ignores Annika after his shower. Annika looks confused to see him who behaves weird aftermath.
Shivaay looks on Annika from the mirror and he teases her with his words
Shivaay: what are you looking at me? Have ur shower faster, before anyone enters this room.

Annika: what? So, you don't want to clear my confusion about my course training in Pune? You are not serious about this matter now.

Shivaay: Annika, stop being over reacting okay. We shall discuss about this later. First go and take shower because everyone should be gathered at dining hall for breakfast. Quick.

He caress his hair, wears watch and pats on her shoulder and says quick ha.

At outside of their room, Shivaay called Chandna and said that " don't tell her anything about the news, I keep that surprise for her, let the management call her and inform tomorrow . I want to see the happiness and the wild Anika today as well "
Chandna says okay and smirks to see their both relationship level.

Annika at room, feeling confused and started to have battle between mind and heart.
Annika pov
Yeh bagadbilla ko kya hua aaj? I am telling to him that I have leave him for 5 months but he isn't reacting!! He seems to be relaxed? Acha, tho koi farak nahi padthahe uskiliye. So, is that me who is dying to leave him? He is such a businessman, he could do whatever he can do. But why he is not doing anything? Ouh, how can he say it by himself to me , that Annika , don't leave me? Because he already said that he doesn't want to block my aimbition. He proudly said to the association member in the party that I am going to Pune for the training and I will become an author. What will happen if I reject this offer? That too because it's hard to leave him? If he gets to know the reason that I don't want join the training is because of him, then he will be upset ! I don't want to give him such upsets again and at the same time I don't want to leave him for 5 months! On other side, only Chandna and me selected in this district for that precious opportunity. But shivaay, I can't leave you. Please shivaay, what can I do? Why should I do? Shivaay.

She starts to have tears on her eyes. As a wife , doting and loving her husband a lot, how could she leaves him? Just right 2 weeks of their marriage, one week was full with arguments, another week was the time for them to get along each other but again, this fate, makes them apart ...
she sighs and goes to have her shower. She puts on a beautiful red saree gifted by him. She expects a compliment from him, as he will sure will miss her if she goes away from him.
Shivaay enters the room to call her for breakfast as everyone is ready dining in.

Shivaay looks on Annika in that red saree. He gets mesmerized. He walks behind her, to admire her beauty on mirror. On other side, Annika takes the mangalsutra to wear around her tender neck, she sees shivaay from the mirror. The reflection of admire and love of him look clearly on his face. She drops down the nuptial chain and Shivaay catches it.

After marriage, this is another tie that he is proudly going to tie around her as he had some cold argument with them. He ties the nuptial chain by saying in his mind and heart that, this is our new bond as we start this day as our another wedding day, where after this I won't leave u, will always stand by u and will always love u. He whispers in his heart.
Annika expects shivaay would say something but no.
Shivaay fills vermillion in her partition by turning her around, chin her up, eye locks with her and says , Annika, it's been already late, and I am super hungry. Come let's go.

Annika gets annoyed to see his attitude!
Kanjoos Singh Oberoi!
Shivaay crooks his eye and face to her.. he knows that his naughty wife demands a compliment from him, but he wants to purposely arouse an irritating feel to her to see how she reacts to him if she gets anger.

Both of them dine in. All of them are having some chat time together and, Pinky says Dadi is birthday coming up in two days. Since Dadi also coming from trirupati tomorrow so we could have a celebrations
for her.
Om/Ru: yeah, another birthday celebration. Gonna have fun.
Annika looks confused as she cannot turn up for that celebration if she goes to Pune.
She looks on shivaay, she signals him by crooking and nodding head but he seems to ignore and shrugs off.
Annika shows annoyed pout to him.
Shivaay: yeah, Dadi is most special person in this house. So we gonna have the best celebration for her. I will call all of her friends so that she can rewind the memories with them. That's my responsibility.