Shivaay ka hate reason..

Although shivaay is the most successful businessmen. He has introvert nature where he doesn't like to be a lover boy, he doesn't even like to talk much with girls right from the college time. He doesn't like to be flirt by girls. All he believes is true love where one girl should be true in a relationship, so does Shivaay too.

3 years ago, when Shivaay back to India , that was his first year of leading the family business. He was very determined to bring the company to top notch achievement. And he did that. So he won his first award of Businessman of the Year. They he met Mr Kapoor and His Wife. They had a daughter named Tia Kapoor. Mr Kapoor finds that the young talented man is very energetic that since their company is on lost, he thought to merge with Oberoi or to make Shivaay as son in law. There he meets Tia for first time. He liked at her first meet as Tia was decent and greeted him with manner. There he finds the girl to talk with him without any flirts or seducing. He met Tia's parents and become friend with Tia. As days passes, Shivaay finds that he gets close to the lady for first time, he actually gets close friend with Tia. Since Tia also agrees to her father's decision and plan, she gets more closer with Shivaay and confuses him that she might fall for him. She sometimes texts him that she doesn't want to meet him anymore because she is feeling different by being with Shivaay like it's more than friendship. Shivaay who doesn't know how would the close bond with girls or love be, so he too accepted that as love although he doesn't love her at first but he feels that he is comfortable with Shivaay. They both confessed love each other. Tia started to call Shivaay Baby which at first shivaay feels weird but he accepted as that is the sign of her caring as love.

He introduced Tia to his family. Om Ru used to tease Shivaay and Tia. As days passed , 5 months after that, Shivaay deeply loved Tia and they both gets engaged. Pinky aunty (Shivaay's mother) calls Tia as bahu. Even, Jhanvi aunty( Shivaay's badi ma) and Tej (Shivaay's badi ba) also like Tia's character. Although he loves her most, but he doesn't know how to express his love , he wouldn't have time to spend time for Tia. He sometimes doesn't reply Tia's good morning or good night messages .. Tia also doesn't make it as an issue. She handles their relationship maturely like assumes he is busy . Sometimes, during their date, Tia used to taunt shivaay that he doesn't spend quality time, shares his problem or business plan with her. Even he doesn't know how to be romantic with her. She always buy many gifts to him. But he doesn't gift her once also. Like weird do, but what to do, our Shivaay doesn't know how to love na... 😪😪😪

One day, Tia's birthday is approaching. So shivaay makes a plan to surprise her and to show her that he can be a romantic patner too. He doesn't neither tell her about his plan nor asked her where she would be during the day. Her birthday's is tomorrow. Meanwhile Mr and Mrs Kapoor went to Goa for a business trip.
Shivaay used this opportunity, he called Khanna to make all the arrangements, he goes to Tia's house but no one is there.. he assumed that Tia might be going out with her friends. He decorated the hall and placed a beautiful cake on the table. He also switched off the lights. As well he planned to lit candles when Tia enters the house. Some of his assistants are also in the hall to spread the balloons and throw flowers on her. He wanted to make her feel like queen as she wins his heart.

While shivaay was waiting with all the desire of happiness, excitement to celebrate his fiancée 's birthday, all of sudden, he saw two people are entering the house. There to his shock😨😱😱😱🤬😡😡

What would have shivaay seen?
Is Tia really true lover for shivaay?
Will shivaay able to retain his love for Tia?
Is Tia suspicious?
Where is our khidikithod Annika???

Precap: Truth revealed and heart broken