Shivaay hurts Annika

Shivaay back home after tiring work day and he straightly walks into his room. He secretly finds Annika although his mind restricts him not to. He recalls that Annika says will come late after meeting Chandna but he himself says she definitely went to meet Daksh.
Annika back to home 20minutes after Shivaay came. She walks to the room and sees shivaay is standing nearby the window viewing pool. She tiptoes and hugs him from behind and says Honey 😍
Shivaay gets jerk and removes her hand harshly. He shouts stop annoying me Annika!
Annika: while tears roll down her eye, Shiva...ay.. why are you so angry and nafraaz with me? Essa mene kya kiya Shivaay? Please don't ignore me Shivaay. It's been 2 days since we married and you seem to be very tensed. U promised me not to bring any work tensions to home right! Then why Shivaay? Please look at me? People say after marriage husband stop loving wife's , are you doing the same ? Please talk with me Shivaay?
Shivaay: how can you act as so innocent Annika? U know what? If I don't know the true face of urs, I would have believed and fall into your trap! I admit u are my weakness but thank god I realized! U can't make me fall into ur trap Annika!

Annika: what ? Trap? Shivaay, what are you talking? How could you accuse me such? Don't you trust me shivaay? What is running in ur mind? Tell me?

Shivaay: accuse you? Trust u? Trust means pure word Annika! Don't u dare to use such pure words ! Don't u feel shame to hear the truth about your own self from my mouth? Even I feel shame!

Annika: Enough shivaay! You know that I don't like to convince people to trust me or to understand my real character! Something is bothering you, okay, let me see how long you are dragging this! If our love is true, let's see how much you trust me Shivaay! I will soon will get to know what's bothering you, I will see what's that filthy truth about me that makes you annoyed on me! After that u will definitely face the other face of mine!

Shivaay: oh wow.. you did filthy work and trying to convincing me that you are true! Claps for you
Annika! You are challenging me! I wish to throw you out of my life and this house!

Annika: stammered to listen Shivaay's sparking words. She felts very hurt. shivaay, no use of talking to you. Day by day , I am losing you Shivaay!

Annika sadly walks to the pool side. She is looking at the pool and crying hardly on seeing Shivaay who changes from ishqbaazi to nafrazbazi. She felts so hurt. She recalls all the days that she spends with Shivaay. She dreams a lot before marriage to spend her days beautifully with him after marriage. She promises herself to hug and kiss him everyday before and after he goes and back from office.  That's really hurting her.

Shivaay also notices her while drinking coffee.
Shivaay pov
Why Annika is crying so hardly? Supposed to be she should feel happy as I am avoiding her? Or is she really loving me? But that video proof can't be wrong. Maybe she plans to do something with me and her true face revealed before she expects me to know her truth! Come on Shivaay, don't be weak! You should get her rid off. I know it's difficult for you as u loved her sincerely but that's the gift for u!  Get her hell out!

Annika feels very sad till she feels unconscious as she doesn't eat anything since morning, so she fells down into the pool.

Shivaay sees she fells down into the pool, he immediately rushes to save her, he jumps into the pool and lifts her up. He gets so panic at that moment. For a second, all his hatred feelings on Annika fade away. He just wanted to see her back alive and opens her eyes. He immediately brings her to the bed and make her lie on bed and also rushed to get towel to pat dry herself. He is very nervous and cries by saying Annika, wake up Annika, please open your eyes! I can't see you like this, u shouldn't leave me Annika! Don't leave me please! You are my jaan Annika, come on Annika, open you eyes! Don't you dare to leave this Shivaay Singh Oberoi alone Annika. Wake up!!!! Annika, look at me! How did you fall into the pool???  He sprinkles water on her face while saying Annika wake up Annika, I love you Annika! Please don't leave me alone! and suddenly she gained conscious.