Anika's turn

That night Annika feels so broken and sit at the round table nearby the pool while thinking about her next step.. she doesn't expect the hatred and change from Shivaay. The one whom she trusts completely and can't leave without him has asked her to leave .. while she was thinking, she receives a call from Chandna
Chandna: hello, Annika? How are you? After marriage, you have forgotten me? Didn't call me for once also?
Annika: hello Chandna. Good. Sigh, what to do, I even forget myself. So how could I remember you.?
Chandna: what? Forget urself? Any problem?
Annika: eh.. nothing. Just casually saying that being with shivaay, he completely makes me forget myself. He completely makes me an addict of him Chandna. That's all. So how about u? Any good news?
Chandna: Ouh. Thought u have problem. So happy for you that u have found ur dream love true. U always have discussed with me on how you gonna have ur married life, I am sure you will be doing all such things hehe. Well, about me? I have a good news but that is suspense okay. Will definitely break it to u when time comes. Not anything just to make sure it is confirmed . So then only will let you know because u deserved to know that and you will be very happy after knowing that.
Annika recalls back the days where she used to share with Chandna about her plans about post marriage, how she gonna treat her husband... but she forgets that and resume her talks
Annika: what? What's that? Tell me na? Please na
Chandna: hah, I said wait for few more days na. Okay. Just few days honey. And, hey, next week is the admission for the training under Mihir Swasti. Do u still remember? What's ur final decision? Because I am gonna do some submission tomorrow. Just wanna ask you, if you didn't join the training atleast can accompany me for submitting the forms at the office? It needs some approval from our college and needs to post the official letters to Mr Mihir. Will you?
Annika thinks back about her dream to become an author. She sacrifices that for Shivaay. But after seeing Shivaay' s irritating attitude to her, she feels to pursue her dream. Plus, shivaay asks her to leave within two week, she isn't sure whether he can know the real truth about her or not,but she decides to give him a break. She doesn't want to live in the space where she doesn't deserve the love anymore. With the trust of love, she lives with him and tolerate everything. When he confesses hate to her, she decides to leave him.
Annika: Ouh ya, Chandna , I am also joining the training. Tell me what to do? I will bring along the files and we both will send the documents.
Chandna: what? Are u joining? Are you serious? How could you leave shivaay? Annika, it's for 5 months? It isn't an easy task for u to leave him for 5 months! You might be kidding to me!
Annika: no Chandna , essa nahi. That day I shared with shivaay when we both talk about our future. He asks me to join the training and asks me to pursue my dream. He wanted to see me as an author. He insisted to help me and he says will meet me every weekend in Pune. Since u decide to go, so I wanna join too. Been long time since we both live together. Gonna spend most of time with you back. Can't wait for that . Let's join na. ( Annika pretends to be excited but inside, she is dying and controls her cry)
Chandna: yeah, how could I forget our crack of jokes and our best times during college! Since shivaay agree, so I can take you with all mine and with full right. Annidna gang is back. Yahoo.
Annika: yes. I am married now but so what? I will become the khidikitod Annika back in action. Chandna, why is Daksh asking me about you a lot? He is disturbing my sleep a lot?
Chandna: awww.. so u get to know that abit?? I will share the story to you tmr okay... cheapdi.. I will send you the details about the form, documents on mail. Do check that! And , ek second, we are departing on shivaay 's birthday? Are you freaking okay with that?
Annika: Chandna, didn't I tell you? He completely forces me to join. Even I feel heavy hearted, he asks me to leave him to pursue and see my dream comes true. You don't hurt me by sayings the things that I have to give up! I plan a lot for his birthday, but everything ruins! Don't remind me about that, let me know what I should prepare and I will do.

Annika sits at the poolside and checks her mail. She is preparing some documents needed and it's a small task for her to write down a small fan fiction story about love. She feels shock at first, but then she starts to write up a small story about love which is actually shivaay and her love story.. while she is writing, Om and Rudy come to the place.
Om Ru: bhabi??? What's all this?
Annika: wo... hmmm. I am writing down a small fan fiction story now. Participating a training next week, so preparing some stuffs.
Om: what? Training? Why so sudden?
Annika: I get an offer to pursue my dream Om. Finally, under my favorite and dream author, mr Mihir Swasti. So, I am joining that training for 5 months from next week. That's why, preparing some documents to hand in tmr.
Om: strange... are you willing to leave shivaay? Ek minute, does shivaay know this? How did he agree with this?
Ru: or Shivaay bhaiya asks you to go? Bhabi, tell us whether is everything fine between u both? From what we have seen from the morning, it's strange to see you both, you both are not talking properly to each other. Why bhabi? What's the problem?
Annika:: Om Ru, why so serious? There is nothing like that okay. Shivaay and me chat till late night everyday. He always remind me to sleep early as he has meetings and calls at office on next day, but because of me, he tends to cancel some of his appointments due to tiring feel. Maybe he shows that annoyed reaction to me infront of you all. Besides, after my father , it is him who wants to see me as an author. So, he pretends to hate me so that I will agree to join this training, he loves me so deeply. Impossible for him to hate me Om and Ru. You guys think so much. Relax. Okay....
Somehow, she convinces them by lying. She doesn't want to create misunderstanding between three brothers. She is angry on shivaay too but at the same time, she knows he mistakens her. Doesn't mean she forgive him but instead want to see him how far he can go to hate her... she doesn't hate him just annoyed on him for hurting her without even thinking on how to treat her.
Om: hmm'... okay.. since you are saying so emphasizing so I trust you Bhabi. So what's the story? Mind to share?
Ru: bhabi, tell me if you need any plot? Because Rudy is a romantic director too.
Om: but zero in general knowledge!!
Annika: laughs.. Om, sure. This is the story and I wanted you to share some love syahari as it will be more interesting fiction. Is that okay for you?
Rudy: how could he say no!! He has been longing for someone to listen his syaharis.. finally , u are his victim!
Om: rudra? Joke? Sure bhabi. Let's do..
Three of them are having jokes, and good chit chat time.
Shivaay overhears the conversation and become shocks to see Annika doesn't tell any bad about him instead she was defending him in a manner where both his brothers respects him. He is thinking which Annika is real? The Annika that Ragini told? Or the Annika that he knows? He leaves the place.. he feels burden to hear Annika is going for training that too for 5 months.

Shivaay pov.
What? Annika is going to Pune? 5 months? Why she doesn't tell me anything about this to me? Shouldn't I know about this? Why she wants to leave me? How can she leave me alone? Did she take serious with my words? Oh come on shivaay, she is exposed so she found way to get out of the home. If she isn't wrong then why should she leave? Instead she should find an opportunity to prove she is right and innocent! Anyhow, let her go! Finally! But he feels untold burden too.

Day 4
Annika wakes up early and is getting ready infront of the dressing table while singing. Shivaay gets awaken with her voice.
Shivaay: what are you doing here? Getting out today?
Annika: in your dreams! I am getting ready for the rasams.. u too, get ready, after all, u are so called husband for 2 weeks.
Shivaay: rasam? Mind your words okay! I am not your husband, I have returned ur ring! I am not interested with all these rasams.  I am not going to do with u okay!
Annika: u have to do. Because Dadi requests. U asks me to get out of the house without saying any truth right? So, if you don't want to rasams then u have to reveal the truth about me to your family, I have no problem if u reveal the truth to them because it doesn't shock me if they didn't believe me, after all, the person who should trust me also gave up! So what do I care? Do you want to do rasams with me or tell the truth?
Shivaay: how can you be so shameless? U don't care if I tell the truth to them? They treat you like princess... u betrayed them and don't care at all? Such a betrayal...
Annika: so what? Let it be. U assume whatever you want to assume about me! I don't care! Tell me quickly, u wanna do or not? If you don't do rasams then I want to take off all these and wear normal suits.
Shivaay: I am not shameless like you! I feel embarrass to hurt my family by saying ur truth! Give me 10 minutes, will get ready! Don't take advantage by doing this rasam with you, assuming I can believe you back!
Annika: okay. Will wait for 10 minutes. Don't worry, you are not Hritik Roshan for me to take advantage. U are way more shorter than him, not only in height but also in brain!!!!
Shivaay: what? How dare you? He crooks his eye brow and comes near to her with anger ,
Annika: don't! U have no rights to touch me, scold me or say anything to me! We had the bhandan which now it is no more exist! Bear with this real Annika for only one...two... ah, 10 days more okay!!!
Shivaay: sighs angrily! Get lost!
He comes wearing the black suit and Annika tells him,
Annika: what is this? Wearing black suit? Are you colour blind pattidev?
Shivaay: what? What's wrong withblack suit ? And what's that pattidev?
Annika: you are not my lover shivaay anymore!!! Ur brain clogged with dirt vibes! So, how can I call u shivaay! So, I will call u pattidev! Ohah, can't you see, I am wearing light blue saree, so u should wear blue suit pattidev! Wife who wears same with her husband is called as made for each other in heaven itself! I can't change my saree, so u change ur suit okay. Quick quick
Shivaay: hell!
Annika: yah, if we wear not same, it's like made in hell. Already it is. Don't prove okay!
Shivaay: you na? Completely mad!
Annika:jobi. Go faster!
He comes in blue suit and she says okay, let's take a selfie pattidev.
Shivaay: yeh yeh sab kya he? Kya zaroot he ?
Annika: zaroot he shivaay! Atleast for the memory that I lived with you. That I have spend my days with my loved soul. I can't hate you as much u did shivaay! But yes, I am annoyed and hurt because of you, doesn't mean I can throw u up from my heart like u did! Doesn't mean I will give a chance for u, but's I am doing for myself. Sometimes we follow our mind when we are angry, we should listen to our heart too, without thinking how important you are to me, u have returned the ring to me. Doesn't mean I will return the mangalsutra that U tied around my neck shivaay. But u have set a dateline for mangalsutra that names you, the sindoor on my maang too. I don't know what would happen after leaving you. But I know our relationship will end. But I don't want our memories to fade. Leave it shivaay, I am saying honestly based on my true emotions of love, but at the end, u will say it's fake, I am enacting a drama ! Enough shivaay, don't say anything, I am tired and bored. Let it me. U assume me as a betrayer and I will assume u as my soul.
While having tears she takes the selfie.
Shivaays gets like needled by her words. Struck his mind, to see their relation which started based on pure love comes to end. Both of them go to hall and do rasams. Dadi asks them to feed each other and they did. Although both of them feels hatred on each other, but shivaay hurts after seeing Annika's bold words and feeds her with love, she too, with the fear of losing shivaay, feeds him with love. Then, it's cooking rasam.

Precap: Annika cooks for shivaay..
Shivaay gets know the truth.
He finally feels sorry and guilty.
Guilt shivaay, bold Annika