Shivika (HubbyWifey Chat ❤️)

Shivaay and Annika reaches home. There Annika wakes up after a relaxing slumber as her burdens get rid due to shivaay. She feels so proud of her husband who stands for her.

Annika looks at shivaay with full of emotions, but seems like shivaay glares on her and just get inside without saying anything, not a word to her.

Annika pov
Oh god! What happen to him? Why is he ignoring me? Why isn't he looking at me? What happen?

Annika follows shivaay to their room. Shivaay after looking her behind, he closes the door and ignored her.

He removes his coat, take of his watch while staring on mirror where he can see Annika standing behind him .

Annika gulps and starts to talk with him.

Annika: shivaay....

Shivaay: what?

Annika: shivaay, what happen? Why are you silent?

Shivaay: does my silence bother you? What happen to you Annika? Why did u give up on being urself when they were taunting about you? You should have given a tight slap to each of them! Rather, u were having tears on your eyes! U were wasting out ur tears for them! For that baseless statements! How could my annika be so low ha? I am angry on you Annika! Even my blood boils to hear their taunts! But u reacted like so hurting !

Annika: what? U heard their taunts?

Shivaay: yes , I saw u were having ur drink alone by standing near the fountain. So I thought to join u and have some little chat, while I was on my way, I heard their taunts. Even I was standing near that pillar, I was waiting u would given them back atleast by slapping their face by ur words. But, I just can't believe seeing my Annika became a statue there.

Annika: shivaay, how could I give them back? That's a birthday party arranged for u by the businessmen . How could I spoil that? I don't want to create any mess shivaay. And, I was thinking that their taunts ain't wrong shivaay. They were saying right too? Isn't is so?

Shivaay: what? U worried about the function rather than thinking about the fingers and bad mouths raised on ur dignity? Strange Annika! To be honest, I don't need such celebration at all. I was proud to attend there with u. Otherwise I could have just said no for such party okay. Moreover, what's right thing about that taunts? Look don't lose urself just for other's comment and thoughts! Didn't I say, if u start to think about society, then u couldn't do anything for urself Annika. Be urself. At that time, u just could ask them, what's the problem with saree now? What's the issue? U should asked them Annika. Ur silence there hurt and irritated me a lot!!!

Annika: shivaay, yes I know,we should be ourself. We should stand by our choice. We shouldn't care about others. But, in that party, all the ladies wore dress, fancy dress and were very modern. Even, I seem to be dissatisfied with my presence, I was having insecurities that my presence could have framed a belittle look on u too! How could the businessmen think on u? Those ladies were talking like I am not beautiful, not pretty, grace , and they even say u will find any other girl for one night stand? I was like, with my presence, all the achievements that I gotten gets vanished Shivaay. U took effort to prove them! If not, they thought I am outdated Shivaay! I was living in my own world thinking we should live the life that we want not to please others. But, their words are keep on ringing on my ears shivaay. Didn't I look beautiful? Didn't I pretty? Am not I taking care, loving u? Will you find another girl? I know u wouldn't , but what if?
Annika starts to crying..

shivaay: Annika. Hey. Annika. Look at me. First don't cry okay. People would have said like that Annika. Why are u taking so serious about their talk. You know something? They are talking such he na? Like they are taking good care of their husband, wearing those fancy dresses would make their husband be with them and their husbands can earn the deal he na?