Trip

"So, where's our next trip?" Jisoo said lazily who's sitting beside me in the couch with her legs on the center table.

"Yeah, it's been 1 week since our last trip. I wanna go out now." Says Rosé who's busy munching nachos on her lap.

"Then go out. The door is widely open for you, Rosie" ,And there she is, the most savage girl I know, her royal highness — Queen Jennie. She's busy polishing her nails and god, she looks stunning as always.

"You're so mean Jennie." I just laughed at their endless bickering.

Rosé and I are childhood best friends since she lives just across our house and we were classmates in grade school.

But when we were on high school, we part ways, but not that apart. We just studied in different school . And there Rosé met Jisoo, the mother of the group who happens to be the best friend of Jennie, the savage queen which is my classmate.

If you'll ask me my relationship with them, well, you know that Rosé is my best friend so we're obviously close. Then Jisoo, we are close as well since our personalities matched. We are like the clown of the group because of our 4D personality. And we are always bickering about the smallest things too so basically we are the loudest.

Then here comes Jennie. Everyone says that I'm friendly and talkative but when it comes to her, it makes me want to question that. We were hanging out for like 4 years now but I'm still shy towards her. But we talk...awkwardly. Our friends didn't know that we don't talk in our class, too. We are not like that actually. We were close back then, as in really close but things happened so yeah.

"Any idea, Lisa?" Rosé asked and they all looked at me.

"About what?"

"The trip." Jennie answered casually without looking at me.

I told you, we do talk...awkwardly.

"Why not hiking? We've never done that. What do you think?" I said as I browse some best hiking places.

"I like that. When is our free time, Chu?" Rosé asked Jisoo then Jisoo check their school timetable.

"We don't have classes starting Thursday but it will resume next week." Jisoo answered. Wondering how did she knew? She's the fucking granddaughter of their school director. Of course she knows.

"Great! How 'bout you, JenLisa?" Maybe that is one of the reason why Jennie and I are not that okay because they're always teasing us. It's fine by me but I don't know to Jennie.

"We don't, too. Duh, it's national holiday. Of course we don't have classes as well." I just laughed again. Jisoo seems embarrassed after Jennie's remark.

"Ayt. It's settled. We'll go on Thursday, dusk. Then we'll go home on Sunday, dawn." I said.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked.

I excitedly showed them the picture of the mountain we'll hike then they squeal in excitement.

*

Wednesday afternoon after our class, we decided to meet at our favorite café near our school. Jennie and I went there together, silently. A very uncomfortable silence. Jisoo and Rosé is not there yet so we ordered something to eat while waiting.

"How'd you know the place?" Jennie spoke. I was shocked. That is her first time initiating a conversation, at least to me. Out of shockness, I stupidly pointed myself asking if I'm the one she's talking to.