Me, My Boyfriend, and Her (4)

Is it odd to be friends with someone you used to hate? I think it is, but now it's happening. I don't know how, when, and why we instantly became close after that day but I just found myself being fond of her. I'm not getting irritated now whenever she's with us, in fact, I'm the one who's pushing Kai to bring Lisa with us. We talk every day and night, share secrets, and sharing each other's playlist to the point that I even forgot to check how my boyfriend is doing.

It's weird right? Kai is so happy that me and his best friend is getting along well but I was just wondering. Why is he even unbothered by the fact that his best friend, a loud and out pansexual, is getting close with me? Not just that, she's really touchy towards me and I heard that she's a notorious playgirl. Is he really matured? Or he doesn't even care about it? I don't know.

I don't know what's happening to me. Maybe she's just like that to everyone and it's just fortuitous that I am the one who's with her so she's doing it to me.

I am now swallowed by my bed and trying to contemplate everything that is happening to me. It didn't even help that my matured and loving boyfriend is not here 'cause his club made him attend a seminar and he'll be staying there for a couple of days. And guess what? He requested Lisa to look for me whilst he's away so that girl keeps on bugging me.

I got my phone from the side table and turned off the airplane mode and I was flabbergasted by the number of messages, mostly from Lisa.

Lisa:
      What's your address?

Lisa:
       Your address

Lisa:
        Hey?

Lisa:
       Still alive?

Lisa:
       Nevermind. I'll just ask your boyfriend.

And what is she gonna do with my address? Is she planning to visit me here? I haven't cleaned my room! I haven't even take a bath! I'm so lazy to do anything and besides, who wouldn't be lazy on weekends?

I decided to doze off a bit but my phone won't just let me sleep in peace.

"Yeah?" It's ringing ceaseless so I answered it with my eyes closed.

"You're drooling", I easily recognized it's Lisa

"I'm what?", I responded still with my eyes closed.

"And you're not wearing brassiere"

How the fuck did she know? That made me open my eyes quickly to look down and check if it's really obvious but it's not. Thank goodness.

And just when I'm about to end her prank call, I saw her, with her newly dyed blonde hair, sitting comfortably on the couch across my bed.

"What are you doing here?! How did you get in?!" I asked her, nearly shouting.

"I went through the door", she answered nonchalantly.

"Nice color. I think it's 35AA", she said whilst holding my black Victoria's Secret brassiere.

"Get your ass outta here!!! NOW!" I shouted and throw whatever I got at her but she dodged. I don't care if my neighbors will hear me. I just want this madcap out of my sight.

"Okay, okay. Chill, woman. Get ready. We're going somewhere."

She went out my room and I was left alone, still shocked because of her sudden appearance but I got up to prepare nonetheless. After 30 minutes, I went down to the living room and saw her talking with our wench.

Enigma: A JenLisa One-shot Compilation On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara