Right Kind of Wrong (3)

Their secret relationship goes on. They will wait for their lovers to sleep and call each other. That's their routine every night. In their office, they are secret stealing glances at each other and secretly sending sweet messages which made their day. That's their daily routine and somehow, you can say that they are used to it. But the guilt is still there. The reason why they are still holding on to their relationship with their girlfriends? They don't know. Maybe it added to the thrill.

Mr. Manoban assigned Jisoo to go Las Vegas for a business conference to represent the company. Rosé is also out of the country for her photoshoot in New York with Yu Tsai for Vogue. Because of that, Jennie and Lisa have the entire week to enjoy.

They went to different places, ate in different restaurants and fast food chains, but their favorite experience is the long walk in the busy street of the city, hand in hand. They spent their nights in Lisa's secret place, located in the beachside outside the city that even Rosé don't have a single idea about it. They slept together, inside one room, and share one bed but nothing happened between them aside from the late night deep talks and some bickering. It was pure love. It was a wholesome night they shared and that's when they both realized that they are willing to lose what they have just to be with each other. But Lisa is oblivious that there is still a bit of confusion on Jennie's heart and mind.

Jennie knows she love Lisa but she can't let Jisoo go. Maybe because Jisoo has given her all good things in life and showered her by her unending love. She made her feel like she's the only one matters then here comes Lisa. Lisa came in a very unexpected time, in the very unexpected place. There's basically no reason for her to fall in love with Lisa but she did. And she's cheating with her long time girlfriend and soon-to-be-wife with a girl she just met in a bar. But she's also sure that she love Lisa, maybe much more than Jisoo. But she can't decided on which card will she put at stake.

Jisoo came back finally, after a week from Las Vegas. She missed her fiancee so much. But instead of warm hug, she was welcomed by cold shoulder. She's not sure why her fiancee was acting like that, maybe she's tired...of work, of course. She endured it because she loves her with all her heart. But she notice notice that she was extremely, as in extremely sensitive. She made every small things big deal that caused them to fight over trivial things and when every thing turned into mess, her girlfriend just walked out to their shared apartment and go somewhere, somewhere where Jisoo can't chase her.

And that somewhere is in Lisa and her's secret place. Yes, they both owned it. It's their place. Jennie and Lisa always do that. Engage a fight with their innocent girlfriends and walked out then go here to spend the night in each others arm. It's like they're making an excuse to be with each other.

Little did they know that someone from afar knows their secret. She's been eyeing this couple for a month now and she's aware of the tactics they made. 'Pretty clever,ey? Willing to do everything to be together? That's love.'

It was a normal day for Jennie. She's sitting inside her very own spacious office with a tons of papers stack on her table. Her secretary entered the room that made her stopped what she was doing.

"Miss Jennie, someone wants to talk to you. Should I let her in?" Her secretary asked politely.

"Who is it?" She said as she fished her phone inside her bag to check if there's a message and unfortunately, none. Lisa has been missing in action for days now. Maybe she's busy with her doctorate or maybe she's done with this setup. 'I hope she's not.'

"You're best friend from high school." The sound of having your best friend visit you excites Jennie.

"Let her in."