Me, My Boyfriend, and Her (2)

Months had passed and our lives continued after that. Of course, it will. Well, aside from Lisa was added to our group, nothing had changed

I had learned that she and my boyfriend are friends since they were born, which actually pisses me off but it's fine. I mean no, it's really not. She is invading our lives! She's always coming between us whenever we walk, when we're eating in the cafeteria, and literally everywhere. And now, I just need to uNdErStaNd them coz they're what? Friends.

Of course, I understand them but this Lisa is crossing the boundaries! She's annoying af!

Like for example, now. We're heading to cafeteria and she's in between

"HAHAHAHA remember when i kicked your ass when you threw my bag pack in preschool? You almost punch me that time!"

This orange-haired witch has the weirdest laugh but she looks cute anyways. A cute witch.

I feel like I'm Rachel in between Lee and Elle and it's suffocating, to be honest. I never imagined that I'll be in competition with his best friend and the prize is his attention. I am used to him being focused to me and attentive to everything I said but now, they're always busy catching up.

"Hey, I need to go to the admin office. I gotta fix something. Take care of my girl, Lice. Don't let anyone eye her." He said laughing.

"Sure, lad. No one's allowed to look at her aside from you." Which made him laughed again. What's even funny about that?

"And me." What?

I'm certain that he didn't heard that one. And does she mean by that? This girl is making me irritated and I am now stuck with her.

"Alright, I'll see you later, baby. Gonna miss youuu"

And he's out now.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I don't know. I just wanna get away to her.

"I'm going to my next class", I lied. I still have 2 hours before my next class and I was supposed to spend it with my boyfriend but thanks to owl-eyed girl, that's not gonna happen anymore.

"I'm coming with you and besides, your boyfriend asked me to go with you. And no need to lie to me. I know your schedule."

Yuck, she winked at me like a maniac.

'She's kinda cute tho.'

I was left with no choice so I let her tail me. We went to the cafeteria and she ordered our food. I fished my phone inside my bag and pretended that I was busy. That witch is taking forever! One more minute and I'll leave her here.

"Uhm, sorry it took me awhile. The queue is so long. Here, I bought you ice cream." She put the tray down and settled herself in front of me.

"I dont eat ice cream unless it-", she cut me off

"Milk flavor, I know", she said as she open her food.

"How'd you know?" I asked and scoped a mouthful of my favorite.

"You like it slightly melted and sometimes you dip your fries in it. You're weird." Wow, how the hell did she know about it?

"You didn't answered my question", I looked intently at her.

"I don't know, wild guess?" She shrugged.

"That's pretty accurate for a guess."

She's really irritating. I don't know, her presence bothers me and she's not even doing anything. She's always acting cool and feels like she's a celebrity of some sort.

"Your boyfriend is my best friend, what can you expect? He always talks about you." She said not looking at me.

"He didn't even know that. Last time we had our date, he bought me a chocolate strawberry shit." I almost vomit that time. I was just shy to say that I dont eat other flavor aside from that.

"He did. He's the one who told me that. He's just forgetful sometimes."

Forgetful? Or maybe I was not just as special as I thought I'd be that's why he don't pay attention to the details.

"Then how come you still know about it? Your best friend already forgot it."

"See this forehead?" She move her bangs upward to expose her forehead. "This is 100 terabytes"

I laughed like a madwoman which made her smile as well. She's not bad herself. I hate to say this but she's gorgeous. I stopped laughing to study her features and I realized that is so creepy so I faked a cough.

"So, how long have you've been dating?" She asked, diverting the awkward scenario earlier.

"Six months, I think", i answered.

She nodded her head and silence engulfed us. So what now? Since when did I become this awkward to people?

....
A/N:

Waahh! Sorry for the very long hiatus. My hiatus was longer than your relationship HAHAHA. Anyways, I'm already in college now (2nd year) and my last update i think is when I was on my 12th grade. I will try to update often since im studying at home.

JENLISA PA RIN MGA ULOL