Me, My Boyfriend, and Her

"That's all for today. Good luck on your exams, Seniors."

Ugh! Finally. The boring history class is over. I grab my thick book and note and stormed out of the classroom and went to the gymnasium. 

The crowd was enormous, as usual. Typical happening during basketball tournament and guess what? My boyfriend is the team captain of our team and ohh--- he's over there.

"Kai!"

I am practically running to him until a girl, a tall girl with a weird long orange hair approach him and does some fangirling. My blood is boiling at the sight of that girl flirting my boyfriend.

The girl handed Kai a notebook and that asshole shyly took that and signed it. Looks like my man was mesmerized by that weirdo.

"Thank you, Jongin"

Did she just called my boyfriend Jongin?

"You're welcome, Lice"

They know each other?

My thoughts are interrupted by my friends, Irene and Nayeon, whom I shared my class with.

We decided to go on the seat between upperbox and lowerbox. The view there is great, not the far and not that near.

Surprisingly, the tall girl with weird orange hair sat behind us (how do I know? She was flashed on the overhead screen. The crowd goes wild and I wonder why. Is this girl famous?)

"Do you know that girl?" I asked Irene.

"Whose girl?" She replied while busy scrolling on her phone.

"Behind us."

She then opened her camera app and pretends to have a selfie with me only to know who's the girl I'm talking about.

She looked so shocked and turned on her back..

"Lisa! You're back!" Irene almost shouted that made me and Nayeon startled.

"Irene Bae. You look stunning as always" she said in her british accent. Fvck.

To cut the story short, Irene let that girl sit beside her. The arrangement now is:

        -Irene-the girl-Me-Nayeon-

Irene sat on the other seat to let the girl sit between me and her. Time went fast and game is already in 4th quarter and it's super intense. The teams both tied at 81 and the only time left is 30 seconds. Then, the crowd was filled with 'boos' because the opposing team scored a two-point shot, making them ahead of our team.

"Go Kai!" I said on the top of my lungs.

I don't know if it's just me or that girl really smirk in my peripheral view.

"Go Jongin! Fighting!" I was surprised when the girl beside me shouted. Is she really flirting my boyfriend?

"Hey. Are you really flirting with my boyfriend?" I asked fiercely.

"Boyfriend? I didn't know Jongin has a girlfriend. And you? I didnt know his taste is awful." Did she just insulted me?

"You--!" I already raised my hand ready to slap her face but Nayeon stopped me.

"Girl, calm down. Lisa was only joking." Nayeon whispered.

"Joking? She's flirting with my boyfriend obviously. Seriously, who are you?" I am really fuming now. One more push then that's it.

I heard the girls saying my name but I ignored them.

"Well, I'm Lisa Manoban. The only daughter of the chancellor of this school." I looked at her, agaped because I was shocked.

"... and Jongin's ex girlfriend"

I was surprised.

He never told me he had a girlfriend before me.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" all of them laughed in unison, clapping their hands like a retarded seal.

"You should've seen your face, Jennie" Irene said as she wiped her tears.

I was confused. Why did they laughed? There's nothing funny about this. I want to slap that girl's smol face.

"She was just joking. They're best friends." Nayeon counterpart

"Isn't it allowed to be girlfriend with your best friend?" I glared.

"Y'know what babe, if there's someone whom I'll steal between the two of you, believe me it's not Jongin." She winked.

What does she mean by that? 

To be continued...