Foreseen (3)

Two years have passed. So many things changed. Starting from the season, the gadgets, and some people's feelings. Jennie and Lisa are now in college which worsen their situation. They barely talk because of hectic schedule. Lisa's studying business course while Jennie's studying Law. The 2-hour talk during weekdays and 16-hour talk during weekends turned to less than an hour talk every month. But when they talk, they always make sure that make up for the times they don't. Nothing has changed. The sparks, the fireworks, and the butterflies are still there. That's what Jennie thought. She noticed Lisa's sudden changed of appearance. She lost weight. There are visible dark bags under her eyes. Lisa was like a mess. She's obviously tired because she's pressured to study a course that she didn't like in the first place.

"Are you tired, Lisa?"

"Not anymore. I already saw my love." Lisa smiled sweetly in the monitor. They are now videochatting.

But just like season, people's feelings changes. Lisa begun being cold towards Jennie whenever they talk. Jennie also noticed that Lisa is changing. 'This is not the Lisa I fell in love with.' But Jennie just shrugged it off and thought that maybe Lisa's just tired.

"I love you, Lisa." Jennie said. She's waiting for Lisa's response but she saw her girlfriend heave a deep sigh.

"Aren't you tired Jennie? 'Coz I am. I'm already tired of this setup." Lisa said that made Jennie tear a little.

"Why Lisa? You told me to wait for you and I did. I never get tired of you." Jennie said as she wiped her tears.

"Jennie, it's been two years but nothing happened to us. No improvement at all. Jennie, I'm sick of this."

"Are you giving up now, Lisa? After all the things that we've been through, and now you're saying that you're tired? Lisa! I'm tired as well! I'm studying international law! I am burning midnight oils every night but I never missed a day without texting you. I am tired of school but I never forget to ask how are you. I'm tired of this too but I never thought of giving up because I love you. I'm tired too but my love for you is greater than that." Jennie said between her sobs but Lisa remained silent, not looking in the monitor.

"Maybe we should end this now, Jennie. Before the scar will get too deep." Lisa said firmly, but she's dying inside.

"You told me to wait and never get tired of you and so I did. It's ironic that it's you who gave up." Jennie said sarcastically.

"Tell me Lisa, before we end this. Do you still love me?" Jennie asked her soon-to-be-ex-lover.

"I do."

"Then why are you breaking up with me?"

"I am broken. Jennie, you don't deserve me. I failed almost all of my subjects. I am a failure. You don't deserve me. The reason why I am breaking up with you is so that I can find myself. Because I can't fully love you if I'm not complete. Please Jennie, do understand."

"I love you, Lisa. Forever."

"I love you, Jennie. For always."

That's the last time Jennie and Lisa talked. Lisa blocked Jennie on her social media accounts. She never had a news to the blonde ever since. She's broken as well, but the fact that Lisa still love her made Jennie to feel alive. It's so hard. Very hard but Jennie needs to stay firm. Everytime she feel like she's going to breakdown, she'll think of Lisa, even if it kills her to think about her. The thing that kills her is the same thing that makes her alive. Jennie always cry herself to sleep. Until one day she was woken up by someone who continuously shake her.

"Sweetie, c'mon wake up. We'll be late for our flight." She heard her mother's sweet voice that causes her to jolt up.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" She said in her morning voice. She notice that she was in her old room in their house. Nothing changed.

"I'm waking you up. Prepare yourself. We'll leave on 5." Her mom kissed her forehead. 'What the hell happened?' She asked herself. She quickly went to her vanity dresser where picture of Lisa and her was posted but found nothing. She looked at the box under her bed where Lisa's things are hidden but she found nothing. Then she look at the calendar in her phone. 'It's 6th day of the month. 2 years ago. What?! Did I travelled back?'

"Sweetie, you had a nightmare last night. You were crying. And you didn't travelled back, now go on." Her mom said. She's unaware that she voiced out her thought.

"It was all just a dream?" All the happiness; the laughters, the smiles, and the kisses, they were all just a dream. But why does the pain seems real?

"Lisa's just a dream? So there's no Lisa Bruschweiler in this world?" Jennie dont know what to feel. She dont know if she'll be happy that she didn't experienced the pain she felt in her dream of if she'll be sad because the happiness she first experienced, the happiness that she thought genuine are not real.

Then she remembered something. Today is the day that they will go back to Korea to live there for good. Her mom decided to expand their business in their hometown. Jennie sighed and decided to take a bath.

After hours of travelling by air, the plane finally took off. Jennie is now back in her hometown, Seoul, South Korea. She looks so happy but suddenly felt empty because she remembered her dream. There's a disappointment in her heart that it was all just a dream.

Then someone caught her eyes. A tall, slim, blonde that was pushing her baggage. There's no way she will be wrong about this. That girl was Lisa!

"Lisa!" Jennie called the girl and ran after her but Jennie felt a hand hold her arm.

"Jennie where are you going? C'mon, your dad is here already." Then when Jennie looked back to the place where she saw Lisa, she's out of sight now.

Jennie looked so blue. She's never been sad before but on the other hand, she's slightly happy that it is not real or else maybe she's still crying now.

Hours later, she's already in their old home in the heart of Seoul: Hongdae. She went in her old room and slept, wishing to have the continuation of her dreams but nothing came so she decided to take a walk on the Central Park.

She sat on the bench as she reminisced every single detail about her dream, her weird, realistic dream. Then someone sat beside her she didn't gave a damn about it.

"Annyeonhaseyeo." Someone said. 'The voice is familiar.' Jennie thought so she turned her gaze to the person sitting beside her and surprisingly, it's Lisa.

"Uhh, you know, you might find me weird because this is the first time we saw each other but, I think you are the girl in my dreams.." the girl said that made Jennie shocked even more.

"Ahhm, I mean the girl in my dreams. I-i dreamt about you last night. A weird dream." The girl continued.

"By the way, I'm Lisa." And that made Jennie's eyes grew wider.

"LISA BRUSCHWEILER?!" Jennie asked.

"No. Manoban. I'm Lisa Manoban."

"Do you live here?" Please say yes.

"I do." Then the girl named Lisa Manoban smiled at Jennie.

"We'll never be apart again, Jennie." The girl named Lisa Manoban said.