Foreseen (1)

Lisa and Jennie met when they were 16. Jennie went to Bangkok with her mom for a business venture and they accidentally met in a lake near Lisa's restaurant when Jennie lost sight of her mom. Since Jennie is not familiar with the place, she sat on a bench hopelessly. She can't ask help with the people passing by because they can't understand her and she left her phone in their hotel room. What an unlucky day for her.

'Perhaps I'll be spending my nights in the street.' she thought. But heavens seem to hear her silent prayers when she heard someone singing Stay by Blackpink. 'Finally. Thank goodness.'

She walked and walked until she found a girl sitting under a tree, with earpiece plugged on her ears connected to an ipod, and 'ohh, she's playing guitar and she has a great voice too.' She had an internal battle with herself on whether she'll approach the girl or not. 'But she might help me find my way on our hotel room.' So, she walked towards the girl faked a cough go get the girls attention.

"Annyeonghaseyeo" Jennie said politely to the girl and girl stopped singing.

"Sorry to disturbed you but, can you help me go to YG Hotel?" She said in Korean. The girl bowed her head and signalled Jennie that she can't speak Korean and the girl started speaking a weird language which Jennie presumed Thai.

"Oh God. Why am I so unlucky today? This pretty girl is a catch tho." The frustrated Jennie said in english.

"But I can understand and speak english, Missy." The girl said smiling. She has a cute accent, and Jennie has a soft spot for accent. She's easily turned on by accents.

And when Jennie realized what she said earlier, she blushed immediately and turned around to hid her face.

"I'm Lisa, by the way. And you are?" The girl asked, making Jennie turn to the girl.

"I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim." And they shook hands.

Jennie studied the girl's features starting from those orbs. She has a beautiful, expressive orbs that seems like an ocean that Jennie would gladly be drown into. Then down to her cute nose that she wants to pinch, down to her full, plump lips and she wondered how soft it is. She wondered how did it fitted on such small face? She also noticed that the girl has  blonde hair and has bangs above her brows. And she's very tall and slim too!

The girl faked a cough. "Staring is rude, Jennie. I know, I'm gorgeous. I've been told." Then she let out a boyish smile that made Jennie's heart beat fast.

"I'm not staring." Jennie said. You know that she can't let someone speak to her like that. It bruised her ego.

"So, what are you saying awhile ago?" Lisa ask and Jennie sat down beside her.

"I'm lost." The hopeless girl said.

"You're lost? What are you? A kindergarten?" Lisa laughed that made Jennie annoyed.

"Obviously, I'm not from here. I'm from New Zealand and me and my mom came here for a business venture." She explained.

"That explained why you have a Kiwi accent. But you aren't a Kiwi, judging by the way you look." Lisa said as she study the features of the brunette.

"I'm Korean based in NZ. I was born and raised there. So you're Thai? How come you're so good in english?" The brunette asked.

"I'm studying in international school. And fyi, mostly of Thai population know how to speak english because it is part of our education curriculum. But they aren't confident in speaking."