01.the greyheart siblings

I sat in the living room, playing with my red shirt. I sat on the black couch, waiting for Sage, Oden and Noah to wake up. We were supposed to go to Diagon Alley today, for school supplies.

In my hand sat the new Hogwarts letter for my second year. In my jacket pocket, I pulled out the small piece of parchment from my first letter.

Good Luck, (Y/N) Greyheart

I watching the parchment sit in my hand, I should probably ask Hannah and Hermione about this. I jumped up and ran upstairs at the though of my friends.

We promised that we would write to each other when we left for Diagon Alley. I open the light wood door to my guest- I mean my room.

The owl my parents got for me over the summer sat on the end of my bed, it's was a pure grey owl with a few black spots. It had bright purple eyes, which shocked me a first but I got use to it. I named her Dixie.

On the side of my desk sat three stacks of letters.

One stack had Hannah's letter, one had Hermione and the other had Ron's. The saddens hit me, there were still noting from Harry. I wonder if Harry secretly took Draco up on his old offer, and would never speak to us again.

Maybe after the danger we got into last year he doesn't want anything to do with us, with me. The sound of a owl took over my room. I looked over at the balcony doors across my room. On the railing sat a orange-ish colored owl, Reed.

I walk across her room and opened the glass doors for Hannah's owl. Attach were two letter, one from Hannah and probably one from Hermione.

"Reed, would you like a treat," I pat the owls head, it's making a odd sound, me understanding it wanted a treat. I walk over to the small table on the balcony, on top is a red wood bocks with red gems around the edges. I opened the small box to many different owl treats. I walked over to the owl and hand it the treats shaped like a hand print. Reed quickly dropped the letters and flew away.

As I watched the owl fly away, I slowly began to see the sun and how late it was.

"What is taking Noah so long," I walked off the balcony and ripping my door opened to the hallway. I walked down the white rug, turning once to come face to face with Noah's bedroom door. I looked at the pictures hanging from the wall. Many of him and the twins and lee. There was one photo in the middle with a heart around it.

The picture was me on my 7th birthday, Noah had decided that all day we were going to act like we were in Hogwarts. The picture is me sitting on the ground with a cardboard Hufflepuff tie around my neck. I remember my whole family though I would be the first in years to be in Hufflepuff in our family. Noah sat with his Gryffindor cardboard tie around his neck, pointing to something far off. I feel my heart hit my ribs at the though of Noah keeping the most stupid picture of us on his door, the twin and Lee must make fun of him all the time for it.

I finally jumped out of my trance, remembering why I was standing in front of his door in the first place. Diddy comes around the corner just has I was about to knock.

"(Y/N)-" I put my hand over her mouth, I didn't need Noah knowing I was standing outside his door.

I slowly take my hand off, Diddy staying quiet. I nod my head, my hand over the door knob.

I swing open the door to his room. There stood Noah, putting pants and a shirt into a overnight bag. I looked to see the flying car manual dad had made, in his hands.

"Noah?" Noah face fell ten feet it looked like. He slowly laid the manual on his bed, his hands in the air.

"I swear on Merlin's name I wasn't going to kill anyone," Noah said, his pants that were once in his hand fell to the floor.

"Why are you packing your bag," I ask, pointing to the overnight bag packed on his bed.

"The Weasley were going to take us to Diagon Alley but they called saying they wouldn't go till tomorrow so I said we could come over tonight and leave from there tomorrow," Noah said like it was the easiest thing ever.

"Ok great, why didn't you tell Sage, Oden or me?" I said, hands on my hips.

"I told Oden to tell you," He said, his face now as confused as mine. I shook my head, Oden forgets anything, including his own birthday, his twin sisters has to tell him every year. Noah's face fell again, his decision now hitting him.

"Ohhh," Noah said, I nodded my head.

"Surprise," Noah said doing jazz hands in the air. I marched into his room and hit the back of his head.

"Ok, don't go all crazy sister on me," He said, his eyes squinting. I heard a laugh call from the doorway . I turned around to see Sages black dutch braids in the doorway, her light pink lips had the most wonderful smile. We heard a loud yell sound in the house. I almost ran before Sage put up her finger.

"It's Oden, I might have tapped him to the door, no big deal," She said with the most easy voice I had ever heard.

"Sage-" Noah said, crossing his arms.

"-You're brilliant," I said jumping up and down, running to see Oden.

"(Y/N)!" Noah yelled, running after me.

"Shh Noah, I know you want to see it too," Sage yelled running behind him. Noah gave a loud laugh, his footsteps getting closer.

"Ok, maybe," Noah said. I looked at the opened door to Odens room. I walked in the room slowly, seeing my baby brother red face hanging on the door. His face looked so helpless, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Really good older sister I have," Oden, rolling his eyes. I stuck my tongue out, causing Sage to give a little giggle.

"Karma Oden, I tell you that all the time," I said, walking over to help un-do the tape.

"What are you doing (Y/N)," Sage asked.

"I'm helping my little brother out," I said, smiling at him.

"Why, you are mad at him I thought," Sage said, sounding like she was much younger then she was.

"I could never stay mad at all of you very long, do you know why Sage," I said, looking over that the small girl. She shook her head no, her puppy dog eyes coming out.

"Cause we are Greyheart's and Greyheart's stick together, forever," I said pulling more tape off the door.

HI guys and welcome to the second addition to the Greyheart Series.

I got so many beautiful comments on my last book and I really hope that you all enjoy this book just as much. I'm going to try and update as much as possible, I just started high school soooo...

but don't worry, I will not just stop working on the book, I will finish the Greyheart Series no matter what.

I do hope that you really enjoy this second part and maybe some of your questions will be answered....

xoxo~abby