04.saving harry

"What do you mean?" I asked, my blood had run cold. Harry was hurt, or something along the lines of that.

"They've locked him up, won't let him leave," Fred said, his color coming back. Who knew I could scare them more then the professors.

"Well then, give me the book," I said, putting my hand out.

"Sis, Harry one of your best friends, are you really going to leave him," Noah said.

"Dad taught me how to drive the flying car, not you and I'm not letting you four get caught," I said grabbing the book and walking out the back door.

"I knew we kept her around for a reason," One of the twins said, making sure everyone knew it was a joke. We hoped into the blue car. It was a tight squeeze and to make room for Harry, Fred insisted that he sits on Noah's lap.

I started the car, exactly how my father taught me. I pushed the button, the car and what's inside disappearing from the world.

"Why did dad teach you anyway," Noah said.

"I don't really know," I answered, following the rules my father taught me from over the summer.

Soon the car had finally made it into the air. George was freaking out because he didn't think I would make it in the air. The car was pretty quiet, no one really saying anything.

"Fred, George, I have a question," I said, thinking about something. The both let there eyes look at me, giving me the ok.

"Why have you never pranked me?" I asked, really thinking about it.

"Well, I actually don't know, guess we are going to have to now," Fred said. A small laugh escaped my mouth. The rest of the trip went pretty good, mostly talking about random thing.

"Ok so after this left we will be on Harry's street," I said, following the directions on the map they made.

"What are they like, his aunt and uncle," Ron wondered out loud.

"Pretty bad," Noah said. His finger was pointing to a house with a number four on it. On one of the bedroom windows was a set of bars, caging in the room.

"When I said they locked him up I didn't think they actually did," George said. I pulled up closer to the house, finally hitting the button for the car to be seen.

There sat in a small room was Harry. His raven locks cover his face as he held onto a small picture frame. His bags were packed in the corner and his owl sat in his cage. The boy looked to be wiping his eyes. I hit the headlight button, the light streaming out of the end of the car.

Harry looked up so quickly from his picture. His face was full of fear. He then moved from his bed to the window.

"(Y/N)? Ron? Noah? The Twins? What are all of you doing here," he said, shaking his head.

"Saving you, duh," Noah said. I laughed slightly at my brother. Harry gave a large smile, hurrying over to the bags and the owls cage in the corner of the room. There was then a loud crashing at the door of his room.

Harry began to throw his bags out the window into the trunk. Ron held out to owl cage. Just as Harry was about to jump into the car, the door flew open.

In the doorway stood a large man. He had blonde hair and a large face to match is body. His face was red has can be and his mustache was really large, basically covered his top lip. The man started yelling, running after Harry. My side of the car door was wide open, ready for Harry to jump in.

Harry had got one leg in the car when the other was grabbed by the large man.

"You are not going to that blasted school with that crazy git you call a headmaster," the large man yelled at Harry. His words directed at Dumbledore made my blood boil. No one says that stuff around me and gets away with it. I yanked Harry hand, hitting the break so the car moved ahead. Harry came flying out of his room, the large man still holding onto his ankle. Once the man was completely out of the house, his grip must have been lost.

He went falling down into the bushes under us. I looked quickly to see a small y'all women and a short round boy run out the house. I had finally pulled Harry all the way into the blue car.

He fell into my lap, my hands still on the wheel.

"Hiya Harry," I said, out of breath. Harry gave a small chuckle.

"Hello there (Y/N)," Harry said moving into the seat beside that was empty now that Ron moved to the back.

"What did they do to you in there Harry," Freda asked, watching the sky ahead of us.

"Well they moved me from under the stairs," he said, playing with his fingers.

"What do you mean moved you from under the stairs," Ron asked.

"About that," Harry then went on to tell us about his aunt and uncle, a little about his cousin to.

"How disgusting can one family be," I said, after he had finished the story.

"Can I ask you all a question," Harry said, all of us saying yes.

"You are all pure bloods, right," He said.

"Yes, but my family and the Greyheart family are considered blood traitors, because we don't mind muggle-borns and halfbloods," Fred said.

"Do you know of a creature that seem to be small with big ears and big eyes," Harry said, trying to describe it.

"Oh that easy, a house elf," I said.

"A what elf," Harry said looking at me.

"House elf are creatures that help wizards to things, like chores or something, but some wizards treat them horribly. (Y/N) and I have one but she treated like family where we live," Noah said.

"Oh, do you know of one named Dobby," Harry said.

"I heard Diddy speak of the name but never meet him," I answered, the sun rising ahead.

The filed that was near the burrow was coming into view.

"Don't your siblings go to Hogwarts this year, (Y/N), Harry asked.

"Yep it's Sage and Odens first year, so is Ginny's," I said.

"I still haven't meet her yet," Noah said.

"She nice, I did her hair last night," I said, the burrow now in view.

"She very pretty to," I said, Noah rolling his eyes.

I brought the car down in it's rightful spot. The car was now completely stopped.

"We saved Harry Potter," Ron laughed through the car.

Hi!

How are you guys. Sorry this took so long so much has been going on but I do hope you enjoy this chapter. This as a lot of dialogue so sorry about that but yep. I actually kind of like this chapter and soon we get to see Hermione and Hannah again and I'm excited.

anyways...

xoxo~abby