05.back to the burrow

We all slowly got out of the car, trying to keep quiet. Ron seem scared out of his mind, his hand shaking the hold time since the burrow came in sight.

"Ok, we need to keep quiet," I said, putting my finger over my lips. Harry quickly nodded his head, Fred and George laughing about something but still understood. We all let our feet quickly hit the soft morning dew grass.

The animals were making strange noises, I don't think i've ever heard a pig quack before?

The back door was about 10 feet away from me at this point, Ron kept hitting Noah's shoulder asking him some weird question.

I gently placed my hand on the old brass door nod, making sure to not make a loud noise. I felt a hand grip my shoulder. I looked behind me to she Harry's hand place on my shoulder, is eyes trained on something somewhere else. I looked back at the door and began to open the back door to the lovely burrow.

The smell of eggs reached my nose. The rest of them came walking in, none smelling the eggs.

"Guys," I whispered, the only person that cooks in this house is Molly and if I smell eyes she must be up.

"It's not much but it's home," Ron said, everyone ignoring me. I tried to tap on Noah but he moved right before I could.

"It's brilliant," Harry said reaching out to touch one of the clocks. I heard feet hitting the stairs, which no one else must if heard.

I quickly speed walk over to the stairs. Molly's bright eyes meet mine at the bottom.

"I can explain Mrs-" she then cut me off.

"Oh I don't blame you dear, I blame my own," she gave a sweet smile, spun around and walked in the kitchen yelling over at the group of boys.

After Molly got done yelling at her sons, she told us to take a seat a the table. Harry sat on one side of me, Ron on the other. The twins and Noah sat across from me and Percy was beside Ron.

Molly was filling the bowls around the table when the sound of feet hitting the stairs echoed in the house. The sight of red long hair came into sight.

"Mum, have you seen my jumper," Ginny ask swinging to look over the room.

"Oh it's just over there dear," Molly said pointing to the light pink jumper on the chair. Her eyes scanned the table, falling onto my brother and stopping. Her eyes grew wide and her legs seem stuck, until she took off running up the stairs.

"Did I do something wrong," Noah asked, bacon falling out of this mouth. I reach across the table and placed my hand under his mouth, him giving me a look but closing it.

"Oh so Ron was showing us pictures of him and his little friends," Fred eyes drifted over to me and Harry.

"-And he had one of (Y/N) pushing you in the lake that one time," George said, ready to laugh from the memory.

"-Well she has not stop asking for story's about you since," The twin both said at the same time. Molly hit them both on the back of the head with towels.

"Is this family always like this," Harry whispered into my ears. I gave a smile and looked over at him.

"Pretty much, you should see the twins and Ron at my house," I said, laughing slightly. Harry gave a small laughed, his eyes held a nice shine to them. I was about to keep admiring him when the back door swung open.

I went back looking at my plate, the food now very interesting.

"Hello Weasley's," Arthur's voice said threw the kitchen.

"We're here to," Noah said putting his fork up. Mr. Weasley gave a dad like laugh.

"Hello to the Greyheart's as well," he said. I did a dramatic wave with got a good laugh out of him.

He finally sat in the sit beside Harry, not paying much attention to him. He was still giving a small laugh when he looked at him.

His laughed stopped and he studied him for a second.

"I'm sorry but who are you," he said. Harry smiled shyly at the older man.

"I'm Harry Potter sir," his name fell out of his mouth like it always did.

"Oh my, Arthur Weasley," he took Harry hand and shook it rapidly.

"I thought Ron and (Y/N) were joking when they said you were there friends," he said still shock from the Harry Potter sitting in his house most likely.

Ron and I both made a odd noise, upset he did believe us.

"Now tell me Harry you know about muggles," he said in a question like tone. Harry just nodded his head.

"Now tell me what is the function of a rubber duck."

HI!

IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND IM SO SORRY

I FEEL LIKE I WAS MAKING A BIG DEAL HOW I WAS NOT GOING TO LET HIGH SCHOOL EFFECT UPDATES AND IT DID ANS IM SOOOOOO SORRY BUT IM BACK NOW AND IM REALLY HAPPY.

i hope that you enjoy this really bad chapter cause i need to get back in the swing of things.

ALSO, i've been kinda working on random side story's but didn't know if y'all would want me to post them so if y'all want more details on that let me know

anyways

xoxo~abby