22. oh my bludger

"Another goal for Slytherin."

I let out a large breath of air, watching the red and gold capes blend together with green and silver.

"Noah isn't going to be happy," I mumbled to Ron beside me, him looking over and nodding his head, holding the small sign the twins asked him to hold. I watched players from Slytherin slam into Katie Bell, Noah and Fred got on either side of her so she didn't fall to her death.

I watched Harry aimlessly fly around the pitch, Draco hovering beside him. They spoke to each other but I couldn't hear over the yelling of the students on the pitch.

"Hey," I looked to my left to see Sage, smiling as she took a seat beside me. She had a few red bracelets hanging from her wrist, showing the support for the team. The other wrist had a bunch of green bracelets most likely for Slytherin.

"I thought you were going to sit with Oden?"

I watched Sage look down at the green bracelets, taking them off and shoving them in her robe pockets.

"I was but when I got over there he kicked me out and told me I shouldn't go near the Slytherin stands again," Sage spoke softly, her eyes turning back to the game but I saw small tears trail down her cheek.

"Oden really said that to you?"

"Yeah, but I'm not mad."

I was about to push deeper until Hannah started yelling about Woods. When I looked up I saw Woods broom crashing to the ground, his arms barely holding onto the broken stick before he made it to the ground, giving a thumbs up to say he was good.

I looked back to the games, the bludger following Harry as he did circles and zigzag across the field. I slowly stood up, grabbing the edge of the stand as Harry moved around the field with the bludger on his trail.

"I'll stop it," Ron pointed his wand at the game before Hannah jumped in, moving the wand away from his grip.

"I'd rather not have you turn Harry into a deer or something," Hannah shoved the wand back into his own robes pockets.

"She has a point Ronald, even a proper wand would be dangerous," Hermione cut in from Hannah's side Hannah.

Suddenly the bludger ran though each stand, gaping holes left as Harry dodged a stand, flying opposite direction

Draco stopped, flying in the middle of the pitch as Harry flew around trying to get away from the bludger that seems to be getting closer. I felt my hands grip the stand tighter, my knuckles turning white until I felt a small hand slip into my own.

I looked over to see Sage hand in mine, her smile as warm as possible as I turned back to the game. I watched Draco and Harry push each other, both diving under the pitch after the small golden snitch. The bludger followed them, smacking different boards from under us.

"Oh Merlin, this isn't good," Ron mumbled from beside me.

Suddenly Malfoy broom hit a board, his body falling off and his body smashed into the green grass of the pitch.

"Oh that looked painful," Hannah mumbled to us.

Harry came from the bottom, this snitch right in his reach. The bludger slammed into his outreached hand, I felt my body leap closer to the edge. Harry grabbed his shoulder, holding it as his other arm reached for the snitch.

"Someone tell him to stop the game," I heard my own voice yell but my brain didn't even comprehend the words falling past my lips. The broom twisted and Harry's body landed onto the small sand pit. I grabbed Sage's waist and ran past her, finding the stairs and nothing waiting for Hagrid calling my name as I took off.

As soon as my feet hit the ground I took off to Harry laying in the sand, Noah holding his hand as I fell to my knees beside him as Lockheart and Dumbledore came from the other side. McGonagall and Hagrid were behind me, Ron and Hannah falling beside me while Hermione sat at the top of Harry's head.

Harry outreach his hand to me, grabbing my own hand and placing the snitch delicate in the palm of my hand.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch!"

I smiled as the small gold snitch floating in-between my fingers. I saw Lockheart grab Harry arm out the corner of my eye, Harry pulling away before Lockheart grabbed him again.

"Maybe we should get him to the hospital wing," I spoke, reaching over to move Lockhert and but he simply brushed my hand off.

"We don't have time for that."

"It's literally a 30 minute walk," Hannah butt in but it was too late, Lockheart already held his wand to Harry's arm.

"Brackium Emendo."

Hermione visibly cringed at the words he spoke as he grabbed Harry's arm, twisting it in an in-human way. The arm fell to its side like jello, Harry panic breath sped up as he watched Lockheart move his arm in odd directions.

"Well, at least there isn't any bones to be broken," Lockheart gave a large smile, watching each person that sat around Harry closely.

"Oh blimey-" Hagrid placed his arms around Harry and picked him up easily, nodding his head at us to follow. Lockheart stood up but Ron and I stood in the way.

"You might want to move children."

"You might want to fix up your roots but we can't all get what we want," I felt the confidence fill me as I grabbed Ron's arm and caught up with Hagrid.

"Oh (Y/N) Greyheart, you're truly brilliant."