07.losing harry

Ginny and I took off down to the living room, ready to head to the alley. Our feet hit the wooden stairs at a fast pace, Noah joke was heard from the top of the stairs.

"Hey Noah, can you talk louder for the people in China," I said as I came up behind his tall figure.

"Of course little sister," he threw his arm around my shoulder, he had his dumb little smirk across his face. Sage and Oden were heard running down the stairs, one of them falling some how in the process.

Molly came in the room, a small dusty pot in her hand with a grey powder in it. Sage was giggling, knowing we would be taking floo powder. Harry's head tilted slightly to the left, the confusion was seen on his face.

"Ok, Harry would you like to go first," Molly says, reaching the pot to Harry. He jumps back slightly, looking into the pot.

"Mum, Harry has never used floo powder before," Ron said in a childish manner. Molly looked at Ron then back to Harry.

"I'll go first," I raise my hand into the air, jumping up slightly. Molly smiled and walked over to my, bringing the pot to my line of sight. I walked over and stood in the fireplace. The smell of burnt wood took over my nose.

"Diagon Alley," I said just loud enough for it to work.

The once cozy living room became a hazy black area. The smell of burnt wood was no longer, now was the smell of candy and must. The floor that was once under my feet had left, now my feet felt free. My stomach felt like it was now in my toes and my eyes shut out of force. I could hear children screaming and running. Then I could feel cobblestone under my feet again. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing the blue sky above me and the bank to my left.

"Is that-" the voice cause me to look over my shoulder. There in the middle of the cobblestone streets stood Hannah and Hermione. They had a bright smile on both of there faces. We all three took off running at the same time.

Once we met in the middle, I felt there arms wrap around me, face was cover with there hair. It was the tightest hug I've been in since the last day at Hogwarts. I felt a few tears come to my eye but managed to push them back.

"It feels like years since i've seen you," Hannah said, finally letting me go. Hermione looked me over once, taking her hands and dusting some of the black floo powder off my shoulder.

"I've missed you two more than words can describe," I said. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. The sound of someone hitting the ground had me turn my head.

Ron's red hair stood out in the sea of people. Us three slowly walked over to Ron, a smile still on our face.

"Ronald," Hermione said in a proper manner.

"Hermione," Ron nodded his head at the girl.

"Hello Ron," Hannah gave Ron a light hug, happy to see her other friend. Ron hugged the Saint's girl back.

Two adults came up behind us. One was a older women with dark black hair with bangs and blue eyes. Beside her was a man with brown hair and blue eyes that was quiet tall.

"Sweetheart, are these your friends," The women asked.

"Yes mum," Hermione answered. I put two and two together, realizing that these were Hermione parents. I gave them a light smile. I heard Noah's voice behind me but i paid it no mind.

Hermione parents told us that they would be in one of the stores if we went looking for them. By this time almost everyone had made it, almost.

"Where is Harry at," the words fell out my mouth quickly, wondering where the boy with the scar was.

"He went right after Ron came," Noah news had me looking around everyone.

"He did speak quiet fast, I don't think he even knew what he said," Ginny said. I stopped dead in my search.

Everyone knows that if you aren't careful with what you say with floo powder then you could end up just about anywhere.

"Great, we've lost Harry Potter."

HI!!!!
I know right, I'm actually publishing a chapter. It's been awhile since I have done that. I'm super sorry for that I've been going through some stuff but i'm hopefully back now.

I would like to thank y'all for the amazing response to the Greyheart series. It means a lot that y'all like it and it's cool to see y'all actually putting y'all input in the comments.

anyways thank you all for the amazing comments and love.

i love y'all <3

greyheart; year 2↳h.potter x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara