13.howling plants and letters

The warm rays of the sun ran up my arm, my eyes fluttered open. The silk red sheets on everyone's bed plus the sun running into the room from the window made a smile reach my lips.

"You woke up on time for once," Hermione stern but soft voice caused me to look over at the bathroom door. She stood with her arms crossed and a toothbrush in her mouth. Her hair was an utter mess and her face looked less than happy, Hermione was never a morning person.

"Wow what a sight to wake up too," I gave a sarcastic smile and rolled over to look at the clock.

The bright red lights screamed '7;00' and I could stop the goan that fell from my mouth.

"It feels too early." I placed a dramatic hand on my forehead starting up at the ceiling.

"I've been up since 5, I had to watch the sunrise from over the lake," Hannah skipped back into the room, a small muffin in her hand.

"Why do you get up so early?" Hermione walked back into the bathroom to spit, walking back out tapping her foot.

"The sunrise obviously, also I write down all the pranks I pull in my dreams so one day I can actually do them," Hannah pulled out her leather journal she alway writes in from under her mattress.

"That has nothing to do with waking up early," I gave a deadpanned look I crawled out from under my covers.

"I know I just wanted someone to know just in case I actually die this year," Hannah pushed Hermione slightly out the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hannah if you're dead, we're both dead," Hermione looked over at her before she placed her toothbrush under the tap.

Hannah, Hermione, and I are heading throughout the corridor, coming up to the door of 'Greenhouse 3'. The large glass door was thrown open, Malfoy stood with his hand on his hip.

"Well if it isn't Potter's minions," he gave a proud smirk as he watched the three of us.

"Well if it isn't daddy's slave," Hannah nodded and walked passed him into the greenhouse.

"Thanks for holding the door."

We rounded the large table filled with plants and pots, Professor Sprout stood at the head on the  two long tables. Ron and Harry stood in the middle of the one closest to the door, a few spaces open beside him.

"Hi boys," Hannah threw her arm over Ron's shoulder and gave Harry a large wave.

"Morning," Harry gave a wave back and smiled as I stood beside Hermione.

Professor Sprout suddenly started the lesson, her welcoming us to the greenhouse while going over basic rules.

"How much do you want to bet Hannah is going to try and blow something up on purpose?"

I whispered into Harry's eye on the other side of me, his face adoring with a small smile.

"I don't have enough money for a bet like that," he said from the corner of his lips.

"You're rich, remember?" I gave a small smirk and focused back on Sprout as she went over the importance of the earmuffs.

"Now go ahead and put them on, and remember to pull it out and re-pot it," she held up her pot, the top of the mandrake root was all we could see.

I placed the fury earmuffs over my ears, the sound around becoming incredibly muffled. I looked around to see everyone else had them on and Professor Sprout counting down on her fingers.

Once the last finger went down, I pulled the mandrake from the small pot, the faintest cry's could be heard throughout the earmuffs. I looked up quickly to see Draco's finger get bitten and Longbottom hit the floor.

I couldn't hear much of what they were saying, only Haley running over to check on him.

After Herbology, we headed to the Charms and then the Great Hall for lunch.

Ron sat with a roll of tape and his wand, or should I say wands.

He pulled the tape along the broken edge, the wand barely hanging on. He gave a flattering smile, his eyes wide as he looked over at Harry.

"Say it, I'm doomed," before Harry could respond, I shot my hand in the air.

"I want to do it." Harry gave a small chuckle while Ron rolled his eyes and faced me.

I gave a dramatic cough and stuck my chin in the air.

"You, my good friend, are doomed." Hannah gave a loud clap, to which I stood up and bowed.

"Thank you, I've been waiting my whole life for that moment."

As I sat down, Ron threw the roll of tape at my head, missing by a few inches.

Suddenly a flash took over around me, a small boy stood with a camera behind. The boy introduced  himself as Collin and had a wide smile across his face.

Suddenly the flock of owls came swarming in the Great Hall, each dropping letter after letter.

A small red envelope landing in front of Ron, his face dropping. Hannah picked up the letter and held it to the sunlight.

"What's this?"

"Look everyone, Weasley got a Howler," Dean yelled, the entire Great Hall turning to us.

A hand was placed in my shoulder, looking up to see my brother with bewildered eyes.

"Go on, open it," Noah gave an encouraging smile and led closer to the table.

As soon as Ron broke the wax seal, the screams of Molly Weasley took over the Great Hall.

She yelled for want felt like hours about Ron stealing the car and how his father was in trouble at work for it. After every word Molly yelled, Ron's face got a deeper shade of red.

Suddenly Molly gave a soft congratulations  to Ginny and the twins, the red Howler ripping up into pieces.

"In the beautiful words of (Y/N) Greyheart, you're doomed," Harry gave Ron a light pat on the back.

hi everybody!!
so i told y'all i would be on my game some what more.
i'm truly sorry for everyone that has been reading from the beginning because i know it's been awhile and everything is forgotten but i actually plan on posting more now so don't worry!!

xoxo-abby