Quick Facts/Notes/Quotes

Thank you all for reading Imperfect. This book originally fell into my head when - not surprisingly - made a mistake and embarrassed myself. (There's your fun fact of the day).

For every single reader in this book:

"You are perfect"

You've made this journey fun, even to those silent readers. If you're reading this right now, hello there! If you ever spot a grammar mistake, let me know! Feedback is always read, no matter what it concerns. (I'll do my best to reply if you do drop by, too :) ). I cannot express my gratitude for making it this far and traveling through the Tribe of Shining Suns and Roaming Spirits with me - I hope you had just as much fun as I did.

Onto one of my favorite parts of finishing a book: the fun facts!

~~~oOo~~~

➵ This book was based on my clumsy self. I forget what I was doing, but I made a really bad mistake and got mad at myself for it. I guess then my thoughts went toward, "What if you had to be perfect?" At first, I didn't do anything about it because it didn't go anywhere other than that idea. Eventually, I made up a cover, really liked it, and shot forward.

➵ I'll let you know that I gave my thoughts a "personality" and they would take my thoughts and give them to me as if they were talking. It's hard to explain, but that's what happens and I wanted to add that into this story somehow. So, since I threw all the stress on Hurricane, I decided to also give her that same "skill" - to be honest, I don't know what to call it :')

➵ At the start of this book, Wildflower was going to be the kidnapped kit. Since that seemed too obvious, that was changed and I actually debated changing it up until I looked through my notes.

➵ If you'd like to know, Dandelion's backstory was from the song, 'Wolf' by First Aid Kit. 

➵ I wanted to add an LGBT stance in the book and my eyes were set on Cardinal. It didn't go as planned, but I do have a lot of short stories about Cardinal and Icicle that I might post later.

➵ Originally, it was going to be Storm who Cardinal would fall in love with. After I decided to do a Duel Combat Challenge, it changed to Icicle.

➵ There is foreshadowing from the very beginning when Citrus is leaving the Training Den to each of her siblings. 

➵ Citrus was going to fail the test, but I wanted to write about the tribe life since the Tribe of Shining Suns was my main focus.

➵ The Tribe of Shining Suns was first going to be the Tribe of Scorching Flames. When I revisited that fact, I was like, "Uh, nope! ;)." Most people should know this by now, but I come up with ideas at random places while hurting myself in the process. I got a really bad sunburn on my face at the beach and I was happy when "shining suns" came to my head. If you're curious, that sunburn took three months to fully heal and fade away - totally worth it.

➵ The Alpha of the tribe was going to be male. I'm not too sure what made me change my mind but it became Origanum.

➵ Cinder is favorite character throughout this entire book.

➵ Both Wildflower and Cinder reference the Clans in a few of the chapters.

➵ Acorn is Heather's father, his mate being Cheetah, but after she died, he became distant and spent his time mourning with Dapple. Eventually, he caught a sickness and tried to spend his last days with his daughter, but by then, Heather lost any interest in him and only thought of his death as a relief.