Broken Peices (Edited)

I'm sorry I left this story for so long. I'm going to edit the chapters (some things will change, including format) I hope to get back into writing. Thank you all so much for your support and I'm sorry you've had to wait this long❤️❤️❤️

TRIGGER WARNING bullying self harm depression

    Virgils POV

I screamed. This is normal for me. Panicking is my strong suit. I am alone in my room. Again. Thomas and I do not have panic attacks at the same time, luckily. He can feel slightly panicked if I am having one. So here I am, all alone gasping, crying, and screaming into my pillow. Princey would call me a baby for that. Sometimes the weight on my shoulders is to much to bear. Fighting doesn't help much. And that's exactly what the light sides and I did.

      Flashback

   Romans POV

"Thomas, what in the world is wrong?" I asked him.

He answers with, "Im not sure. I'm just a little nervous."

Great that means panic at the everywhere is ruining another video that was supposed to be without him.

"I guess 'you know who' should come," said Logan.

"VOLDEMORT!" Patton gasped.

"No-" Logan said while pinching his nose.

Thomas screamed "Anxiety!"

Of course, he doesn't show up. I sigh. Then I scream as he pops up on the steps.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"You should know, Jack Smellington!"

Anxiety just stood there. Pretending to be dumb will not fool me! I am the most amazing prince of all!

"Look Anxiety, Thomas is feeling anxious. You know what that means," said Logan.

"That I am the bad guy again."
"That is right you are!" I yelled triumphantly.

"Guys I think we should calm down a little. Anxiety probably did whatever he did on accident."

Of course, Patton sticks up for that thing. But he did not deny that Anxiety is bad, so I technically win. I snicker. It looked like a flash of emotion was under Anxiety's emo foundation. I'm pretty sure it was just a smirk.

Then he starts to argue with Logan about what happened.
"I did not do this on purpose!"

"Anxiety we get that it's your job, but you should go easier on him."

The argument went on and on. Anxiety's voice getting higher pitched and louder every sentence.

Then Logan said something that finally made sense. " You are the bad guy because you cause him pain and negativity! Did you know anxiety is just a disease?"

"Aha! I new it, YOU ARE JUST A DISEASE! WE DO NOT NEED YOU HERE!" I yelled triumphantly.

Patton gasped. Anxiety didn't change his expression. I expected him to say something mean back but he didn't.
He softly said, "I know" then sunk out.

I stared at the stairs.

Patton fidgeted in his spot.

"Well, I think that enough for today! Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals! PEACE OUT!"

    Current Time

  Virgils POV

I sobbed as I took out a pocket knife. This isn't anything new. It's right after an argument anyways, so they won't want to come find me.

In the process I dropped my phone and it shattered. It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't so loud. Oh god someone is going to come. Then I started to freak out. I was still sobbing quietly when I realized I was still holding my black pocket knife. I had turned small cuts into bigger ones. You couldn't tell what was old and new. I quickly covered my arms with my jacket as I herd thumping up the stairs. I quickly hid the weapon in my dresser.

Patton entered. "What happened in here? I heard a crash. Are you okay?"

"It's fine I just dropped my phone." I looked down at the shattered screen in my hands.

Keep it cool. He won't stay in here for long.

"Are you okay? It didn't hurt you right?"

"I'm truly fine Patton. Thanks for worrying."

He smiled and left the room. I felt emptier than I did after the fight. I sighed and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I bandaged up my arms and shrugged off my jacket. I picked out a new hoodie, and went to the commons to steal some food.

Pattons POV

I went back to the common room and told Logan and Roman what happened.

"I'm truly not surprised. My theory is he grew his phone on purpose. He is very short tempered after all." said Logan.

"Oh, Logan is there something to do in order to get rid of or soften up Anxiety? I mean he is a disease after all," asked Roman.

I heard a stifled gasp and looked at the hallway to see Anxiety drop some of my cookies and run.

"Oh he heard. Wow, cookies what unhealthy eating habits." commented Logan.

"Oh well it does not matter anyway he has heard it all before," replied Roman.

I felt like I was going to cry. My family is falling apart and there is nothing I can do.

     Virgils POV

I knew they didn't like me. I just didn't know they hated me this much.

  I told you

Nonononononononononoonono I went into the bathroom and lit a candle to see so I could wash my face. I have very dim lights in my bathroom.

Put your finger on the candle

NO, I screamed silently no no no no NO!

DO IT! It's your fault all this happened. This is a punishment.

I slowly reached out my hand. It felt good to burn off some of my energy. Pattons not the only one with puns. Oh, wait what am I doing? I can not let them see me do this! I rinsed off my face and went over what just happened in my head. That was when I had my second panic attack of that day.

     Logans POV

Patton and Roman both went to their respective rooms. I never understood Anxiety he is so emotionally charged it is hard to communicate with him. I hope he will leave Thomas alone for a while.