Snapped

Trigger Warning Depression and drinking suggestion of suicide

    Dalton POV

I am so stupid. I let down my facade. I put in this echo to my voice and I had practice being rude and uncaring but I threw it all away. I can't do anything right. I am supposed to not care. Now they are going to try to get in and break me. Break Virgil. I don't want to be here anymore.

 Virgils POV

I thought it was going well. We had just finished our "Accepting Anxiety" videos. I had told Thomas and the viewers my name. The sides were pretending to love me. It seemed perfect. To perfect. The rope was bound to fray. And I was right though it snapped. I slid to the floor in my room. I was unconsciously scratching my arms. I could feel warm blood trickle down them. I could still taste the blood in my mouth. I heard my door open but didn't feel like seeing who it was. "I am sorry that I came earlier." It was Deciet. He was the only one that was ever nice to me. He is like the brother I never had. The only problem is he speaks in straight lies. Thats why the sides don't trust him. "I did not see your fight downstairs. I am not sorry that this has happened to you. I did not bring you this. Don't be careful. I don't love you." he lied then he left the room. I looked at the bottle that Dalton took. It was red wine. My favorite. Me and Deciet would throw our own parties while the other sides were having one without us. We would act like nerdy college kids. You get drunk but your pretty quiet. I took the bottle and a cork opener thing from Dalton. With tears trailing down my face I shakily opened the bottle. "To being hated by everyone and wanting to be forgotten. Cheers." I said. "Cheers" Dalton echoed. I gulped down the burning liquid. I was quickly overcome with a bought of dizziness and nausea. I shook my head slightly and stood up. "Heeeeyyyy. Les go downstairs." I slurred. My head was pounding as I led Dalton down the winding staircase.