Depressed (Edited)

TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM DEPRESSION BULLYING

Pattons POV

I did not expect to walk in on Anxiety in that state. It was surprisingly hard to take away his stuff, not because he wouldn't let me. But it was his blank gaze following me. I'm not even sure if he was all there. I was sobbing when I left his room. Logan came over put a hand on my back. I cried into his shoulder. Roman and Logic looked very confused on what happened. I took the stuff and hid it in my room. I will not let my kids hurt themselves like this.

Virgils POV

I started screaming into my pillow. Patton took everything that could comfort me. I thought he was my friend. Then someone I didn't know appeared in my room.

"Who are you?" I managed to choke out.

I AM YOUR DEPRESSION, VIRGIL he said with a sneer. You saw what Patton did. He does not want you to be happy. He took away everything that helps you! I guess Patton really does hate you.

Stop stop STOP! I can feel an attack coming. I desperately search for something to use to calm myself down. Deep breaths, deep breaths. I start pulling on my hair. I whimper while Depression snickers. I start to cry and gasp curling up in a ball on the floor. This is my worst attack yet so Thomas must be going through it too. I start ripping out more hair. Depression just laughs at me. I lay there crying and no one came.

Pattons POV

I finished hiding the items when I was pulled into Thomas's world. He was a mess! I forgot everything and ran over to him. He was crying, and holding his head. Roman and Logan popped up shortly after. I heard a distant scream before I came but it must have been Thomas. He started to tug at his hair. It took a while but we got him to calm down. He was still on his toes. I could tell something was off but I couldn't place it.

"What happened?" I tried to ask very soothingly.

" I-I don't know. All of a sudden I just started to panic. I was so anxious for no reason!"

I looked over at Roman. He was fuming.

"This is the last time he does this!"

"Roman..." I said cautiously. He sunk out and I knew where he was going.

Roman POV

I know who did this. I really thought he could leave Thomas alone for a while, but no, Dr. Gloom has to ruin everything. I sunk out as quickly as I could and appeared outside of Anxiety's room. He will pay for this! I slammed open the door. I was surprised it was unlocked. The sight wasn't what I expected. Anxiety was whimpering, shivering, crying, and pulling out his hair, but right then all I saw was bright red. I was mad. For a split second, I felt bad for Anxiety. Then I remembered how hurt Thomas was.

I ran up and kicked Anxiety stomach. I kicked him over and over while Anxiety wailed. I could hear screaming but whether it was me or Anxiety I didn't know.Someone grabbed me and pulled me back. I flailed around but gave up when I realized it was Patton. Patton screamed at me. "What are you doing? Go To Your Room Now!" I have never seen Patton so angry. I looked back at Anxiety. He was vomiting blood. I felt a twinge of guilt and went to my room

Virgils POV

I woke up in a very bright room. Not that it mattered anyway bright light keeps away the shadows. I did not know how long I have been here. My stomach hurt badly. I put my hand on it. Suddenly a face appeared above me. It was all blotchy. He must have been crying. It was Patton. Seeing me him frown.

"Can you walk?" I nodded. "Let's go to the Commons."

This time I shrugged. We went to the commons and to no surprise Roman and Logan is there.

"We need to talk," said Logan.

HI EVERYONE!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" everyone else screamed.

"Who are you?" asked Roman.

Oh, I see Anxiety has not told you yet. Everyone looked confused.

I Am.....GOING TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER!