Ruined

TRIGGER WARNING 

    Virgils POV

I feared the next part. They will all know. My stomach started to churn. He continued. "L-love Virgil."  Had Logan just stuttered? I looked up to see tears running down his face. My stomach was doing flips. They all new. "Who's Virgil?" asked Roman. Patton looked at me. My stomach clenched. I threw up. I heard a scream. I looked down. I had thrown up on Roman. He was sitting in front of the couch on the floor. Look what you did. They tried to help you. You failed them all. Poor Roman won't ever trust you again. "Get out of my head!" I yelled at Dalton. If you insist. He appeared on the couch beside Patton. Patton screamed. I started to panic. I could hear Roman screaming from upstairs," It's Ruined. My outfit is RUINED!" There was too much. My hands went up to my ears. I started to rock back and forth. My breathing came in short gasps. I felt something touch me. I flinched and started to cry. They were all seeing me so vulnerable. A hand was rubbing circles on my back. They know they know they know. My ears were covered, but I could still hear Depression. I heard a muffled voice," Tell me five things you see." I opened my eyes. When had I closed them? I looked around. "The armchair, the carpet, my shoes, Logan, and a picture,"I mumbled. If I saw Logan Patton must be helping me. "Two things you hear," Patton instructed. I uncovered my ears a little more. "You and Roman," I said. Roman was still screaming. "Three things you smell," he said. I sniffed the air. "Puke, your cardigan, and burning cookies," I told him. "Oh no! My cookies!" Patton yelled. I started to giggle. Then I clamped my hands over my mouth. I hated my laugh. I looked up from my shoes. Logan was running up the stairs. I don't know what to do.