Halloween

Patton's POV

Flashback

It was October 31st. Roman was hyped up. He wanted to see what everyone thought of Thomas's costume. I was excited to go trick or treating. Logan was waiting for when Roman and I had stomachaches from all the candy. The day was going great. Then at 3:00 in the afternoon, Thomas was still sitting in school, when someone asked what Thomas was going to be for Halloween. He said he was going to be a clown (I have no idea when he was a clown so.... yea). The kid laughed and said clowns are stupid. That made us all upset. Then all of a sudden, out of thin air, a new side materialized. Roman immediately pulled out his foam sword. I didn't trust him with a real one. The new side was frozen with fear.

"Roman put your sword away!" I sternly told him.

"Sorry, sorry! It's a reflex!" He apologized.

"What kind of reflex is that?" The new side asked.

"Ah, a snarky one, aren't you?" Logan asked.

The new side just shrugged.

"Well anyway who are you?" I asked.

The side fidgeted with his hands.

"Ummm I'm not sure." He mumbled.

"Oh." Roman said.

"Sorry" the side apologized.

"No, kiddo! It's fine! I'm pretty sure we were all out of it when we formed!" I rambled.

The side gave a little ghost of a smile.

"Oh I should probably tell you who we are!" I realized that we hadn't told them our names.

"I'm Patton! But you can call me dad!"

"Are you old enough to be a dad?" The new side asked.

We all giggled.

"I dunno!" I said.

"It's don't know." Logan muttered.

I just shrugged.

"Salutations, I'm Logan Sanders. I'm Thomas's Logic."

"Oh yea and I'm morality!"

"It's sounds like you speak in exclamation marks." The new side commented.

"He's always like that." Logan said.

"Ok! Move over idiots! My turn! I am Roman the prince! My presence is amazing! Bow before me!"

The new side glanced over at me.

"You don't have to bow or worry, he does this all the time. He is Thomas's creativity." Logan whispered.

The new side just shrugged.

"OMG! I ALMOST FORGOT THAT ITS HALLOWEEN!!!!!" I screamed.

The new side flinched a little.

"What's Halloween?" The new side asked.

"Well it's-" Logan started before he was cut of by Roman.

"It's on one day once a year! You get to dress up and you go around the neighborhood to get candy!"

"Wow I didn't know you were able to use a big word, like, neighborhood." Logan said.

Roman made one of his offended noises and put his hand to his heart.

"Also are we just going to skip what Halloween is actually about?" Logan asked.

No one answered.