Monster

Trigger warning fights and depression and mention of self harm

  Daltons POV

"Monster" kept ringing through my head. I whirled around in rage. "Monster. Thats what I am huh. A monster. Did it ever occur to you that Virge and I are just trying to help?" I asked. "You are definitely not helping. Depression is just a disorder that someone has. We do not need you. We need Virgil so that Thomas doesn't kill himself, but seeing how this is going Virgil isn't doing his job." Logan countered. Disorder. "Did you ever think that maybe just maybe we are not the only monsters here? No, because its TOTALLY Virgils fault that he was forced into living with people that shunned him. It is his fault that it went so far that it gave him depression. He isn't trying so hard to keep this from the people who abandoned him. He doesn't just want to disappear so that he doesn't have to be a burden. He is not trying so hard to keep all of his anxiousness to himself so that Thomas doesnt have to deal with him. He is just a monster. Oh and not to mention mean old Depression. Oh depression is not suffering as bad as Virgil. He isn't trying to help him because physical pain is easier to handle! He does not want to just end it because the words never cut as deep as it does for Virgil! No he is just a DISORDER!" I didn't realise how much I had rambled. I noticed that I had taken steps closer to Logan. I glanced at Patton. He looked so troubled. He is Morality so he knew this is all wrong. I looked at Logan then I kneed him in the nuts. I also punched him in the face and left. "Ouch" all the sides said at once. "We are just diseases." I finished as I left the room with Virgil.