Go Away (Edited)

TRIGGER WARNING   BULLYING SELF HARM  SUICIDE DEPRESSION

   Virgils POV

The dreaded words came.

I am Anxiety's depression.

Patton gasped "Thomas has depression?"

No I am Anxiety's depression. Call me Dalton.

"Why do you do this to us Anxiety?" Logan asked while pinching the bridge of his nose

"What do you mean?" What the heck! How is this my fault?

Remember Anxiety YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BAD GUY!

" He is not wrong" Roman muttered.

Patton gasped, but didn't say anything. "Just go away!" I yelled grabbing my head.

"Has he always been able to manifest like that?" Logan asked while pulling out a notebook.

"No, why"

"Research. I've never heard of a side creating a side."

I looked down at the couch as silence blanketed the room.

"So are we done here, or what?" Roman asked.

Anxiety, you're clearly not needed here anymore. You know what to do.

"What?" asked Patton.

He is so innocent and pure. I will miss him.

"I have a few more questions to ask you tomorrow." said Logan.

"Sure, I guess."

But I didn't plan on seeing him tomorrow. I sunk out.

You know what you need.

In my room I could not find my knife or a rope.

You know who else could have it.

I sighed and snuck into Romans room. It took a lot of searching but I found some rope in his closet. I went back to my room. I looked up how to make a noose and followed the directions.

Good job Virgil but arent you going to write a note?

Oh yes I should. My mind was fuzzy. I just listened to him. What else could I do? When the note was finished, I shoved everything under my bed, and pretended to be on my phone. It works to my advantage that the sides are insanely loud going up the stairs.

To no surprise Patton came in.

"I just came in to check on you."

"Thanks, but I'm going to go to sleep now. 'Night"

He nodded at me but his eyes looked full of disappointment.

See I told you he hates you. Honestly why do you even try anymore.

Dalton was right. I'm not wanted here. I grabbed a chair and my rope. I set it up. Then I got ready to say goodbye.

"Bye Dalton, Patton, Roman, Logan, and Thomas. You will all do much better without me"

I know no one could hear me except for Dalton. I took a deep breath. I was starting to panic. It was now or never. I placed my head in the loop and pushed away the chair.

       Pattons POV

I went to check on Anxiety. He looked so sad and tired. So much was thrown at me in one day, so I decided to let him sleep. I nodded, but knew deep down that I'm not angry or disappointed, but upset that he didn't trust me enough to come to me about this.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm just rolling with what I did in the past.