Why (Edited)

TRIGGER WARNING ATTEMPTED SUICIDE DEPRESSION PANIC

HEY AUTHOR HERE! Depression can choose to talk out loud. If it is in bold with quotations every one can hear him if it is in this writing only Virgil can hear him. Before he was formed only Virgil  could hear him. Enjoy!

    Virgils POV

I knew I was going to die again so I quickly gasped," Help!"

I could basically see Pattons dad mode kicking in. I choked to death once more.

       Logans POV

When we heard that strangled cry Patton immediately started trying to break down the door. Then we heard it.

"OVER AND OVER OVER AND OVER!"

"Open the door Dalton!" Patton cried

"No thanks this is too much fun! Over and over over and over!"

"What's going on? Are you okay Anx?" Patton screamed.

He was starting to get hysterical. I shushed him and gingerly put my fingers on his shoulder. Patton started to cry. We have to get this door open.

"We are getting you out of there." I said determinedly.

     Virgils POV

When I awoke from my most recent death I heard crying from the other side of the door.

They are only crying because their so happy you can't be with them.

No thats not true. They need me. They want me.

Need and want are to very different things. If they wanted you why hasn't Roman created a chainsaw or something to break the door? Why isn't Patton trying to break this door? Why isn't Logan trying to reason me into opening the door? IT IS BECAUSE THEY HATE YOU! YOU ARE A DISEASE!

He is right. "T-They......Hate.....M-M-M-Me!" I choked out between sobs.

"We don't if you could just-!" I heard someone scream.

I died again and again. I desperately tried to reach the door or the chair but I couldn't. I heard wood cracking. Finally they are coming in!

You know it has been about an hour of them trying to get in already. Time flies when you're having fun! Am I right or am I right? Over and over and over!

The words keeps ringing in my head. I heard someone yell. I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Over and over there are always cliffhangers! But not today! Well kina.....