Chapter 1: School (past pt1)

*Taina POV*

My alarm woke me up this morning. As it typically does every morning. But today was the last day of school. I was still wondering whether I wanted to actually go to school today not. It was the last day. What would I miss? I got up, finally. Before my mom yells at me for sleeping too long. There wasn't anything during school today either. I'll probably just hang out with my best friend kaitlyn. In fact. My phone buzzed at that moment. I thought, Kaitlyn... She was always the only one who would ever text me this early for something not important. I looked at my phone.

Kaitlyn: hELLo?!? Are you there Taina??? I'm coming to school today!!! Are you?!!!

Ofcourse Kaitlyn wanted to go to school. She was a nerd. A pretty cute nerd might I add. But she had other reasons to go. To see me. And to see the people she hated. In complete honesty, the one person she hates out of the whole group is probably Yoongi. Which makes it even worse when I want to hang out with Namjoon who is Yoongi's best friend.
"But why do you have to be with him? Why can't we just hang or together?!?" She would say. Namjoon was my friend as well. We always had something in common. Something to talk about. Sometimes, we talk so much, people at school thinks we're dating. It's not a bad idea however. He's one of the coolest guys in school. Along with the rest of his group of friends. But I don't think he sees me that way. However I wish he would. I'm not gonna lie.

Taina: Im going today.

I get changed into a white, lace, off shoulder top with some shorts. I make my way downstairs and my mom is making pancakes.

I eat breakfast and make my way to school.

*at school*

I decided to just skip most of my classes today. It was the end of the year. A lot of students didn't go to class, even some teachers. I was with Yoongi and Taehyung, Namjoon's friends waiting for them. Namjoon was smart, so was Kaitlyn, so they both went to class today.
"Can't believe they actually went to class," I said.
"I can," yoongi explained, "Kait's such a nerd and Namjoon is too smart and perfect to miss any class."
"But Kaitlyn's a nerd that you like..." said Tae. I laughed at that. Yoongi just smacked him.
"What class are they in again?" asjed Yoongi.
"Pre calculus."
We went to their class. The bell was about to ring. When it actually did, Namjoon and Kaitlyn came out together talking about math or something. Yoongi came towards them.
"Hey shorty, how are you?" He asked Kaitlyn.
"Ughhh..."she replied. He shoved her a bit after. Then she kicked him.
"Enough you two." I said. Namjoon smiled at me.
"Such a mom," he says. We laugh. He seems nervous. He doesn't know what to say next. Yoongi bumps him in the shoulder. Namjoon clears his throat.
"Uhhh, Taina, Kaitlyn, why don't you guys come over to our house for a party tomorrow. It won't be too crowded. It's kinda just the guys and me and you?"
I look towards Kaitlyn. She shrugs.
"We'll think about it Namjoon."
Last time I took Kaitlyn to a party with Namjoon and his friends, she and Yoongi just kept yelling at each other. We came home later and she didn't even say bye when I dropped her off home. She just slammed the door. Yoongi scratched his head. He looks nervous too.
"Kait... Cmon, it'll be fun." He said.
She rolled her eyes. Kaitlyn never told me what they fought about that day, but I knew better than to ask. Anytime I bring that day up to Yoongi, he always finds a way out of it. They both seemed pretty upset about the whole thing. I didn't want to make it worse.
"Cmon Taina, lets go get some ice cream or something it's really hot today." She told me.
"We'll come with you," namjoon says. We both nod. Finally school was over.

. . .

We made our way to the cafe. We would always go to this cafe for a snack.
"I'll go get everyone something, my treat." Yoongi says. Kaitlyn rolls her eyes again. It's obvious she's annoyed. Ever since that party, Yoongi's been trying to get on Kaitlyn's good side. He went to go get food and drinks. Namjoon sat down next to me and Kaitlyn was in front of me. Namjoon took out his notebook, and Kaitlyn just took out her phone.
"Writing lyrics again Namjoon?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Everyday. Yoongi and I think of lyrics every minute." He says, "You know Taehyung is an amazing singer? So is Jungkook and jimin and Jin. They always test out our songs for us, and Hoseok is literally a dancing god."
It was always Namjoon's dream to succeed in the world of music. Yoongi had the same dream. Namjoon told me that he had a dream one night that they were all a group. Of course, it was my dream to pursue music too. Kaitlyn? Kaitlyn was different. Kaitlyn was the type of person who loved to help people, so she wanted to take in something medical. Yoongi always admired that about Kaitlyn, but instead of being flirty, he would bully her. They would fight a lot. Namjoon and I, Im not sure what we are. I always wanted to be more than friends but I'm not sure he feels the same.
"Can I see?" I ask. He nods.
"It's kinda embarrassing, so don't read it out loud." He blushes. I laugh at how cute he is.
Inside there are these lyrics for a song called '4 o'clock'. They're beautiful.
"Wow Namjoon. I love it." I whisper. It's beautiful.
I look at Namjoon and he looks at me. For a moment, he leans closer to my face. Then Yoongi comes back.
"HELLO LOVEBIRDS!" Yoongi yells. Namjoon hits him. Kaitlyn actually laughs. Yoongi smiles for his achievement.
"Alright, Coffee for me, Namjoon and Taina. And since Kait doesn't like coffee, I got you a milkshake, your favorite I believe?" Kaitlyn nodded. Confused. She looked towards me. I didn't know how he knew either. Maybe Yoongi was secretly a stalker? No I'm kidding. Haha. She seems happy now. Yoongi took out his notebook and sat next to Kaitlyn. He was writing lyrics too. I saw Kaitlyn peek over. Namjoon and I were talking about his lyrics. Yoongi and Kaitlyn started talking. I wonder what about. They start laughing like goofballs. I always shipped them together. But Kaitlyn will never, would never fall for Min Yoongi.

"Hey Uhh.. Kaitlyn, Taina?" Namjoon motions us to look at him. "Yeah Namjoon?" I ask. He seems nervous, so does Yoongi. "Well uh... we're performing tonight... as underground rappers... I was wondering if you wanted to go see us?" Namjoon asks us. My eyes light up. "Of course Namjoon! I, Uh, WE, would love to!" I exclaim a little too loudly and link my arms with Kaitlyn. She scoffs in disagreement. I give her my signature puppy eyes. "AGH! TAINA! You know that's my weakness..." Kaitlyn complains, but I still go on. She sighs. "Fine.... I'll come along..." she explains.

————————

Hey BUDDY!

I hope you like it. Not really written well. I'll try harder, promise!

Anyway. The first few chapters will take place in the past.

Then we skip along to the future.

Yes I also know that this is mostly not correct information on how they actually debuted, but shhh... just play along with it. Hehe...

Mwah. 😂

taina827  <love you❤️❤️