Chapter 10 pt 2: Some Coffee to do us some good

(Idk what name that is) 

Seoul was cold. As soon as Taina stepped out of the entertainment building she could feel a large gust of wind coming her way. She shivered and scolded the sky for making her have more chills than she had already gotten.

She was on her way to a nearby cafe. She had started writing some new lyrics she had thought of, after her encounter with Namjoon. Oh... Namjoon. She wasn't sure how to feel with the situation. On one hand she was happy they had started talking again, and she wanted to be friends with him again, but at the same time, Taina has made a completely new life for herself.

She made a lot of friends in America. Some of which she still talks to a lot now. There was Shaylee, she was a thin piece of person, who could a make anyone laugh, but always seemed to be serious at times needed. There was Natalie, a girl she met in her physics class in high school. She was hella smart, but somehow she didn't fit the nerd type of role. And ofcourse there was also Kaitlyn. Her best friend since probably birth. Really, she had her own life. She's even dated a few times, just to try and get her mind off of Namjoon. Was he really going to make her life better than it already was without him?

She wasn't sure. But what she did know was that she did want to see Namjoon try. She needed to see how desperate he really was.

Maybe she could treat this a better way.

A game.

She smirks devilishly, as she sips on her tea. She makes her way back to the studio.

Setting down her coffee on his desk, she makes her way on his chair. Taina rolls around Namjoon's studio, and stumbles upon the boy's toy figures on the shelf. Alf of them broken. She snorts remembering how clumsy the boy was when he was younger. As she was about to pick one up, Namjoon comes running in. He's sprinting to find something on his desk, breaking almost everything. He pauses when seeing Taina, his ex best friend comfortably sitting right on his chair. He blushes slightly, but shakes it away, when he remembers the current situation at hand.

"Something wrong Joonie?" Taina says. Namjoon pauses slightly again at the nickname. She hasn't called him that in years, but he need to keep searching.

"I have a flipping concert in an hour, and can't find my crap." Namjoon complains. He rummages through his stuff in the shelves, but then finally spots his jacket on the chair Taina is sitting on. He quickly grabs it, and Taina's hand and rushes out of the dorm.

"Where the flip are you taking me?" Taina yells. Namjoon drags her into the car with Jin and Jimin.

"Might as well go see us at a concert for the first time huh?" Namjoon smirks. "Finally gonna get to see us perform like the kings we are." 

(Short sowey.)