Chapter 2: Dreams (past pt2)

We walk into this small building underground. (You know... underground rapping...) The boys seem hyped up now. Their ready to perform.
    "Don't pee yourself fangirling for me shorty." Yoongi teases to Kaitlyn. She rolls her eyes.
"Aw. The poor little boy thinks he has fan girls." Kaitlyn teases him.
    "Okay. That's us. Wish us luck!" Namjoon says as he leads us to an empty table near the stage. He and Yoongi disappears backstage. The crowd cheers. Yoongi and Namjoon come on to stage right after and starts rapping. And a few seconds later.... WE'RE SCREAMING. I haven't seen Kaitlyn cheer so loud before. We were like, KIM NAMJOON, MIN YOONGI!!!!  YAY! We were crazy. It was so funny. Namjoon lays his eyes on me. He smiles when he hears us screaming their names.
    They come off stage. Namjoon runs and hugs me. Everything went so fast I didn't even know that he did. But when we both realized that he did, he quickly back away. Yoongi and Kaitlyn we're both just making fun of each other again.
"You call that rapping?!? A cat can rap better than that!!" She was laughing. A LOT.
"Says the one screaming MIN YOONGI!!!!" He says back, mocking both of our constant cheers. They're both laughing. Really hard. Namjoon and I look at both of them in confusion.  Kaitlyn gets back to her normal self trying to calm Yoongi down. It's only 5 o clock.
"The night is young. Let us take you girls out to dinner?" Yoongi asks. Finally, Kaitlyn says yes.
    We get to this really good Korean restaurant. (Cause it's Korea. Obviously. -_- Cmon A/N you can do better than this...) Its like a date. It's funny. We find a table and then we order. Kaitlyn and Yoongi are laughing at something on the menu. She seems happy. That's good.
"So. You ever find out what happened to them at the last party?" Namjoon asked me. I shake my head. "It's a shame. They'd be cute if they dated." He explains. "Yoongi talks about her a lot you know. Like everyday." I smile. That's cute. Kaitlyn just complains about him all the time.
    We all get our food and scarf everything down. "I've never eaten that much, in such a small amount of time before. I kinda feel sick." Kaitlyn says. Yoongi springs up and checks her over. "Are you alright? Do you need to go home?" He asks her. "I'm fine stupid... leave me alone." Kaitlyn spits out. Yoongi sits back in defeat.
    "We should all actually go home now." I say, looking at Namjoon apologetically. "I'll see you tomorrow at the party?" I ask. He nods but then we all look at Kaitlyn. "FINE!" She yells, and we both say goodbye, leaving the two boys in the restaurant.

                             .            .          .
*the next day*

    Today was Namjoon's party. He told me it was at 7 today, and I needed something to wear. Kaitlyn and I promised to meet up at the mall to get an outfit. I walked downstairs of my house, and my mother greeted me with a hug.
"Any plans today sweetie?" She asked me. I told her about Namjoon's party. "AH! Really? Are you dating him? That would be amazing!" She yells out.

What the fu-

"Mom...." I complain. And she kisses my head. I eat a small breakfast and go drive to the mall.
Kaitlyn looks at some shoes displayed at a store. So I decide to scare her.

"WHAT THE FRICK TAINA. I ALMOST LOST MY CRAP!" She yells out, and then we both laugh hysterically. She then looks back at the shoes. "Why don't you get them?" I ask her.
She sighs. Then I realize why.

No money.

"I only got money for the one outfit." She explained. I hated it. I hated seeing her like this. She's always wearing the same pair of shoes, they're probably worn out by now. She loves shoes. Anytime she gets new ones, she's always having her own little party. She loves them. I hate seeing her sad. I would buy her shoes. But, she always refuses. She literally won't let me. So instead, I would try to distract her.
"Hey. Let's go find a cute dress for you or something." I say, and take her arm. She sadly looks away from the shoes but follows me.
We get into our usual store a practically look for hours. It's easy to say. I love shopping. Kaitlyn does not. I basically did her shopping for her. I bought her a really cute casual dress to wear tonight, and it's really short.

Let's see what Yoongles thinks now...

She glares at me. "I don't know Taina." She complained to me looking at how short the dress was on her.

Yoongis gonna drool for her tonight.

"It's perfect Kaitlyn." I say. And then show her mine. But instead of a dress, I'm wearing a strapless jumper. She gasps at me. "YOURE GONNA GET NAMJOON POPPING BONERS!" She yells, and I slap her. I feel my cheeks get red. "Oh cmon. We all know Namjoon's all over you..." She explains.
   "Nooooooo...." I say. She laughs at me, and we buy our clothes.
    "I have a little extra money left. Wanna buy some ice cream?" Kaitlyn asks me as we walk out of the store. I nod. We walk to the food court, which is hella crowded. The line for ice cream wild probably take hours, but who really cares about that right? We make our way to the line, when I notice someone playing music. It's a guy and he's playing the keyboard and singing a song that he probably wrote. It's catchy. "Hey!" Kaitlyn yells. "Don't be drooling over other men Taina. Namjoon's gonna get jelly." She teases me. I smack her back, sighing. "Shut it Kaitlyn. He doesn't actually like me."
    "Maybe he does..." She says. I'm about to complain more, but it's our turn to get some ice cream. We both get our favorite flavors and sit down at a table near the boy playing the keyboard. Another man comes up, and he seems cocky.
    "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I present to you the real star.... me!" He says, and Kaitlyn almost choked on her ice cream.
    "What the frick?" Is all she can get out, before this 'star' starts to play something.

    It's literally burning my ears. Kaitlyn is practically screaming because it's so bad. She stands up and I know she's about to have a meltdown. "Kaitlyn.... sit down." She doesn't listen and starts to laugh.
    "You're kidding me right?" She yells. "My friend can sing better than you!" She yells. My breath goes still, and the man stops his guitar playing and drops it to the ground.
    "I'd like to see her try." He says, smirking at me.

Oh you're on.

    I freaking sprint to the stage, grabbing the mic, I start to scream and yell. "I'll show you!" I say. The guy from earlier looks up at me and smirks. He comes on stage next to me, and picks up the guitar. I start to sing the lyrics of "Dying in LA" by Panic at The Disco, and the guy plays his keyboard right along with me. Kaitlyn's laughing and teasing at the man, and he just glares at me. Hundreds of people walking around in the mall, make their way to the food court, where I sing my heart out. They're cheering for me, recording me. I haven't sang this song in a while. I remember the words as I go, they just seem to come to me. My heart sinks as the song comes to an end. The feeling of wanting to sing more, creeping up inside me. Kaitlyn cheers, and so does the audience in the food court. The man with the guitar claps for me as well. And I bow with excitement. The man from before still glaring at me. This is a dream.

It must to be.

And if it really is,

I don't really care.