Chapter 4: Crash (past pt4)

He pulled me back onto him, as we continued to make out. Kaitlyn was complaining about us but I didn't care. This was freaking great. Namjoon snakes his arms around my back and hugs me closer. And then Hoseok pulls me away.
"OMG PLEASE GET A ROOM." Kaitlyn yells, and I'm owning to catch my breath. I give her an apologetic look, and go back to Namjoon.
"I think that's it for this game." Yoongi explains. Kaitlyn hasn't even gotten chosen yet. It's like the bottle avoided her. Then, we all hear thunder. A lot of it.
    "Ah shit..." Namjoon says under his breath. "All you guys might have to stay here. The weather is horrible outside." We hear the rain beat down out of the sky. Damn. It is. Kaitlyn shakes uncomfortably. Yoongi pats her hand to calm her down. So we all sleep over. Luckily, Kaitlyn and I got some extra clothes to change into when we got uncomfortable in our outfits now. The boys decided to stay in the living room, while Namjoon suggested that Kaitlyn will sleep in Yoongi's room and I will sleep in his room.
"No. It's okay. I can just find a way home. I don't wanna just take Yoongi's room from him like that." Kaitlyn mutters out. Yoongi looks sympathetic.
"Aw shorty cares about me. Naw it's alright Kait I'll sleep in the floor." Yoongi explains. Then drags her with him into his room. With a smile plastered on his face.
"I freaking swear Yoongi you touch her, I will kill you in your sleep." I yell. He just smirks back at me.
I follow Namjoon into his room. I've been here before, since we're pretty close friends of course. There are some plushies in his room I always play with so I go to them. I sit on his bed, while Namjoon gets a blanket and lays it on the ground.
    "Look Taina. I'm sorry for startling you with the kiss earlier. I was just.... distracted." Namjoon blurts out.
    "Distracted by my greatness?" I ask, teasingly. He laughs.
    "Yes my queen. Who wouldn't." He says. "But um..." he stutters. "I kinda wanted to..." I cut him off, with a strong kiss on the lips. We start making out in his room. He snakes his arms around me once again, but is Bauer of anything else. Ugh. This nerd. Doesn't know anything yet. Still my innocent little Namjoon.
He starts to moan into the kiss, and we pull away trying to catch our breaths.
"Damn that was hot Namjoon." I say, and he smirks at me.
"You know what? Let's sleep together today." He says, and carries my over to the bed. He lays next to me and hugs me close to his chest. And we fall asleep.

*Kaitlyn POV*
    I walk into the familiar room. I remember it from the last party. Yoongi lies on his bed in comfort.
    "Hey. I'm gonna sleep there. Sleep on the floor or something." I complain. He smirks, not even opening his eyes.
    "Oh cmon Kait, sleep with me.... or sleep on the floor yourself." Yoongi states.
I know I can't sleep on the floor, but there's no way I'm sleeping with him. Especially because of what happened last time. Suddenly he pulls me into the bed. He's on top of me now.
    "Why the frick did you have to wear a short dress?" Yoongi ask me. Playing with my hair his face comes closer to me. I shrug from under him.
    "Why don't we have some fun tonight shorty? Let me make it up for you from last time." He's talking about the last party.

Oh frick no.

    "Yoongi..." I start. He hushes me by covering my mouth with his lips. At first, I really want to stop. This is how it all stared last party, I didn't want it to end the same way. But for some reason I kissed him back. We were in sync. Like our mouths for like puzzle pieces, waiting to find each other. Yoongi moaned into he kiss, and that remember me of what happened last time. But still, I continued with the make out session we were having at that moment. I couldn't handle it. It felt sos good to feel his lips on mine again.

Until he started to play with his pants.

    My eyes shot open, and I sprung up from the bed, and stared at Yoongi. His eyes were wide too, remembering what we had just did.
    "Kaitlyn.... I didn't mean to... Uh.." Yoongi starts. I feel the tears rush down my face. I wipe them away quickly.
    "I can't stay here." I say, and run out of the door. I hear Yoongi yelling my name, the last glimpse of him I will ever see in a while. I see Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, And Jungkook stare at me in confusion. I say goodbye to them. I can't see them again. Not after this.

I hear Yoongi yell a sorry multiple times as I slam their front door. I run to my car. I start it and drive away.

The weather is horrible and my phone is going off, probably Taina calling.

It's too dark to see, too dark to see this mad man driving crazily on the wrong side of the road.

All I hear is a crash.

Happy Birthday Namjoon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️