Chapter 5: Goodbye (past pt5)

Last past Chapter. You're welcome after his chapter it will be going back to present time.

Also. Sorry for last chapter T. So many mistakes...

*time skip: 1 month later*
*Taina POV*

Things seem to go really fast. They say that time flies when you're having fun, but I wouldn't say that helps with this. So when Kaitlyn woke up, I was happier.

    The boys came in and visited once in a while, but it's kind of hard. They're trainees at some company called BigHit, in South Korea. I miss them. I miss Namjoon. Yoongi somehow amazes to visit Kaitlyn in the hospital everyday. He's always crying always sad.
    I look at the familiar face of my friend as she lies half dead before me. Then her hand suddenly moves.
    "Kaitlyn?!?" I yell. "It's me. Taina. Please wake up." Her body seems to shiver a little and I call the nurse in. Her eyes shot open.
    "Wh what happened?" She asks. "Ow. Everything hurts.." Her voice. Finally I can hear her voice again. I take out my phone and text the guys.

Taina: Shes awake.

No more than 10 minutes later, Yoongi comes bursting through the door.
    "Kaitlyn!" He yells. It's been a while since he called her, by her first name. "I'm so sorry... it's my fault. I shouldn't have frickin done that, that night. I'm a stupid little..." Kaitlyn cuts him off. Tears run down Yoongi's face as he looks at Kaitlyn.
    "It's okay Yoongi. I'm alive. It's not all your fault. I overreacted... I should've just stayed that night." Kaitlyn explains and Yoongi hugs her. "Ow." She mutters out and Yoongi immediately comes of saying sorry over and over again. Kaitlyn laughs and smiles at the boys who have come and see her.
    "You know Kaitlyn. Yoongi has been watching you most of the time. He was just busy today." I explain, and Yoongi blushes scratching his neck. Namjoon smiles and walks over to me.
    "You look tired, let me take you out for lunch today." Namjoon offers, and Yoongi gives me the 'I'll watch her' look. Kaitlyn also agrees. Hand in hand, Namjoon and I walk out of the hospital and into a little cafe for some lunch. We got our food and Namjoon seemed pretty quiet.
    "Look Taina. I just got the news that I'm debuting with the boys soon." Namjoon explains. I almost spit out my drink.
    "REALLY?!  Omg Namjoon Thats amazing! Congrats!" I yell. He pays my hand, chuckling a little.
    "Yeah. It's really great. Just something I wanted to tell you." He starts, and then scratches his neck. "I really like you Taina." He says. I feel my cheeks get red. "But the problem is, we're debuting like next month, and then we'll have a lot of shows and things to be working on. I just, don't know what to do. I'll be busy. And then you're probably gonna get into that company in America."

    While Kaitlyn was in her coma, and Yoongi was watching her, I decided to try out for this company in America called 'BIGSTAR productions.' It was Kaitlyn's idea from before. She always knew I was gonna be a singer someday. I knew it too.

    "I just don't think can handle not seeing someone I am dating/care about for that long of a period. You know? We're gonna be in different continents Taina." Namjoon explains.
    "So what? We can just be friends then right? When the time is right then we can just date if we still want to. I never even mentioned dating you." I express. He rubs his head.

Bad sign Taina.

    "It's not just dating Taina. I really care about you. And I don't think I can handle not seeing someone I care about for this long period of time. I don't even know the next time I'm seeing you..." he practically yells out.
    "Are you freaking serious Namjoon?" I yell. "So you're telling me that since your gonna be this big kpop star and I'm gonna be a singer, we can't date, and can't be friends? I've known you since the first fucking grade!" He rubs his head again.
    "This is the only way Taina. Damn it, I knew you would be like this. Don't cause a fucking scene." Namjoon coughs out.
    "Be like what? Be upset because one a my best friends doesn't want to be my friend any more because he is becoming some Kpop idol? Well you know what? I don't care! Frickin, go. Show your music to the world. Make some friends, date someone nice. Just forget about me, and Kaitlyn. Forget about all of us. Goodbye Namjoon." I yell, and dash out of the cafe.

He doesn't even come after me. Tears roll down my checks as I feel a slight vibration from my phone. I suck it up, and pick up my phone.

It's a text from Yoongi.

Don't forget us.

The phone rings now.

It's 'BIGSTAR productions'.

"Congratulations Ms. Taina!"

A/N: Okay. I am so mad.

I woke up this morning, and it was so flipping hard..... I went to take a shower and the shower wasn't like working.... so then it took me longer. Brushed my teeth, and then I used my new hair dryer, BUT IT DIDNT WORK. Now my hair is wet and I really dislike it. I know no ones gonna see this.... but I had to rant to someone.
Even if it's no one.

Hey....

Read my other fanfics

If anyone's even here....

;)