Chapter 15: Arguments over Dinner

Jin served bowls of rice to everyone. The table was littered with different sides of food.

Kimchi, japchae, and rice for each of us.

"Alright boys and lady, dig in!" Jin says.

I couldn't stop myself. Literally scarf down on everything in front of me, I started to wonder.

Namjoon didn't answer the question. Why?

Putting down my chopsticks and rice, I walk back to the living room, grabbing a shot of soju, and slammed it onto the table in front of Namjoon back in the dining room.

"Well? You haven't answered yet." I scoffed at him.

"Okay then I'll just drink fine." He says, but before he grabs the shot, I pick it up and down it myself.

"How do you expect us to get back to normal when you can't even answer a stupid question Namjoon?"

He looks at me in the eye.

"Because the reason is just stupid and I didn't want to get you angrier than you already were."

"Too late for that, might as well just tell me."

Namjoon looks back at his other members, a nervous energy radiating from his eyes.

I sigh.

"Look Namjoon. I'm your friend okay? I was and now here I am, willing to change it. But if you can't try to even begin by telling why you had to end this friendship in the first place, what's the whole point?" He doesn't day anything. Namjoon simply looks down at his legs, his food, cold and untouched. So at that I continue.
"What's the whole point of me putting in my time and effort for a friendship that could easily be wiped off the face of the earth?"

Namjoon slams his hand on the table. "Our friendship means a lot more than a piece of crap like that Taina, and you know it."

"Then why the hell do you treat it that way?" I yell back.

The room is tense. My breaths stagger, realizing the scene we were causing in front of the members. Yoongi rubs his head and sighs in defeat. "Tell her Namjoon. She's already mad. So there's no point in hiding it anymore."

Everyone looks back at Namjoon. "Well?" I scoff.

He looks at me with worried eyes. "I-I."

I roll my eyes. "It can't be that bad."

"Well. It kind of is. You see, the reason why I couldn't be friends with you anymore, is because...."

There's a slight pause with him putting his head in his hands, almost whispering the answer we all awaited for.

"Because I thought you wanted to leave too."

-   -   -
A/N
YALL IVE GOT SOME PLOTLINE

Namjoon bein stupids

IM NOT A COMPLETE MESS OF MYSELF :D

Anyway. Sorry that I'm literally horrible at writing and that this chapter is short. I've got the idea for the next chapter in mind already, I just felt like the chapter should've ended here.

If you're still reading....

I love you the mostest.

Especially Taina if she is still here....

❤️💖💗💕😍 love you lovely