Chapter 14: Truth

"ALRIGHT BITCHES" Hoseok yells as Namjoon and I enter the room.

"oH! Our dream team is here, hurry up and sit down so I may explain how my truth or dare works."

I laugh and make my way to sit next to Kaitlyn, who's busy bullying Yoongi. Namjoon follows as usual.

"Not tHis again." He complains, sitting down.

"Yes again! Anyway. Here's how it works. We will do a bunch of truths first. And dares after. We will spin the bottle three times, and whoever gets chosen must answer a question from every other person in the group got it? Same with dares but there will be 5 rolls for five people."

"And what happens if we don't want to do the crap you ask us?" Jungkook asks.

Hoseok thinks for a minute before grabbing something from under the table.

"A shot!"

Kaitlyn sighs at the sight. She absolutely despises alcohol. Especially with her job tomorrow morning, she shouldn't be drinking. "Maybe you should sit out Kait?"

"Are you kIDdIng? And miss my chance to dare Yoongi? As if!" And there it is.

Hoseok spins the bottle and it lands on Jimin.

"Is it true you're bi?" (Tae)
"Well duh."

"DID YOU STEAL THE LAST M&M?!?" (JK)
Jimin slowly nods, making Jungkook slowly back up and pretend to cry.

"Dancing or singing?" (Kaitlyn)
"Dancing."

"What kinda truth is that Kait?" Yoongi complains, only to have Kait shrug.

"When was your first kiss?" (Yoongi)
"First grade."

All of us let out a bunch of "ooo's" before namjoon's turn.

"Are you a virgin?" (Namjoon)
"Yes."

"Do you have a crush?" (I ask)
"Not at the moment no."

"diD yOu kiSs yOonGi tHaT dAy?"
"No how many times do I gotta tell you that Hoseok you just saw it wrong."

"Alright then next person!" Hoseok says and Jimin spins the bottle. Making it land on KAITLYN!

"Alright here we go." Yoongi smiles mischievously.

"How many guys have you dated?" Yoongi asks.
Kaitlyn thinks for a minute before answering.
"Five?"

Yoongi's jaw drops and Namjoon goes next, asking the same question as before. She nods and we go on.

I decide to not ask a question, already knowing literally everything about Kaitlyn.

Jimin: "Have you had your first kiss yet?" He says, glancing at Yoongi. 

"Why am I getting all these types of questions? No not yet." 

Taehyung: "Do you prefer bad boys or goodie two shoes?" 

"Uh. Maybe a mix?" Kaitlyn says, but I scoff knowing her better than that. 

"You would love a bad boy. You're too good. It needs to balance out." I say, making her roll her eyes. 

Hoseok: "If you were to pick who to date, who would you date?" 

My friend's face reddens from the sudden anxiety. "Well. Not Namjoon since he's just made for Taina. And not everyone else here, since I don't know you all well, except..." she glances towards Yoongi whose once pale skin reddens quickly. 

"I- you- uHh..." Yoongi says. "I think I'm gonna go t-to bed now. I'm s-so tired. Night!" He screams and escapes the room, leaving Kaitlyn flustered and embarrassed. 

"U-uh. Sorry Kait." Hoseok says quietly, only making the girl sigh. 

"Whatever. I knew he never like do me anyways." She whispered, getting up. "I have work tomorrow morning, I think I'm just gonna go. See you guys later." 

"No Kait." I say, not wanting my best friend to leave. I knew she was upset, but she never enjoyed crying in front of others. 

"It's alright Taina, just stay here alright?" She asks, standing at the door. 

I nod, and she leaves, smiling fakely at me. 

The boys look at me in worry. 

"She's not the type to show her feelings much. Heck, neither am I. We will check on her tomorrow. Let's just keep playing." 

The bottle spins and it finally lands on Namjoon. 

"Alright finally. The juicy stuff." Hoseok says, rubbing his hands together. 

The boys allow me to go first. Which is honestly a bad idea. 

I think for a minute. There could be many things I could ask him, but there was always one I had wondered. 

"Why couldn't we just be friends when you debuted?" I asked, and this makes him glance at the shot glass. 

"Oh cmon hyung. You can't actually be thinking of drinking. It's not that hard of a question." Jungkook complains. 

Namjoon gulps And rubs the back of his neck. "Well I-." But unfortunately, he is cut off by someone else. 

"DINNER GUYS! COME AND GET IT!" Jin yells from the kitchen, and Namjoon books it's out of the living room. 

Leaving me here. 

—- 

Poor Kaity and Taina.

Sorry for the mistakes. 

Edits shall be made soon. 

Next book will be either MADE IN AMERICA or WE'RE A MESS. 

sTay tUned!