Chapter 3: Party (past pt3)

I come off of the stage and Kaitlyn hugs the crap out of me. She's so ecstatic, we don't even notice the glaring man from behind her.
"You were literally amazing!" She yells out. I laugh at her, happy that I got to sing today.
The man walks up to me. "Yeah. I guess you were alright." He says, crossing his arms. Kaitlyn turns to him, giving him a death glare. He seems scared now. "Fine! You were amazing." He says, and the other man comes up to me, the one win the guitar. "Yeah. You were absolutely amazing!" He says sincerely.
"Sorry for my hyung annoying you guys earlier." He says.

Hyung?

"I'm Seungmin, and that's my hyung Youngwoo. We're like a crappy musical duo. He sings, well sorta, and I play guitar. Sometimes I sing though, cause my brother isn't so great at it." He teases. Seungmin and Youngwoo look similar with their dark brown hair and dark eyes. There are little differences though. Seungmin dresses in a lot of denim, while his hyung dresses in a lot of black.
"Shut the frick up. Anyway, what are your names?" Youngwoo snaps at Kaitlyn.
"I'm Kaitlyn, and this is Taina." She answers for us.
"Well Taina and Kaitlyn, I hope we could be friends!" Seungmin says, and Youngwoo drags him away.

. . .

"Damn. We should've asked for their numbers." I tell Kaitlyn. We're driving to the party now. We're almost late.
"Ah hell no! They're freaking annoying." She exclaims. I laugh at her and we reach Namjoon's house. We knock on the door and Jimin let's us inside. "Damn. You two looking hot today. What's the occasion?" Jimin says as he smirks. Kaitlyn smacks his face, which makes Jimin's orange hair move, and then fall back in its original place. "Aw Kaitlyn. Don't hit your oppa!" He yells.
"Oppa my ass." Yoongi sneers as he sees us walk him. I notice that he gulps when looking at Kaitlyn. But then walks away. Inside the house, the guys are dancing to some music, mostly Taehyung and Jungkook. Jin is still among some food for us, and Namjoon and Hoseok are talking. Namjoon's eyes light up when he sees me. "Taina!" He yells, and jumps up to hug me. "You're here! And you looks hot!" He says. But then he realizes what he blurted out by seeing my red face, and covers his mouth.
"I- I mean. No I mean yeah... you looks beautiful and stuff, but I didn't mean that I...." he starts. I cut him off and laugh at him. Soon after he laughs too. My eyes wander to the bickering two in the corner.
"STOP TOUCHING MY DRESS YOONGI!" Kaitlyn yells.
"What are you? Some kind of stripper? This is WAY too short." Yoongi complains. She sighs and walks over to me.
"Why did you make me come here?" She asks me. I laugh at her and hug her. "Because I love you...." I say, and she slaps me face lightly.
"Hey, how about we okay some truth or dare?" Hoseok suggests. We all agree, even Kaitlyn does. We spin a bottle to choose who goes first. It lands on Yoongi. "Alright Yoongs. Truth or dare?" Jimin asks him. Yoongi immediately says truth. "Wimpy. How do you feel about Kaitlyn?" He asks, and Yoongi turns bright red. "She's short, and cute." He says blankly, "That's it." Kaitlyn rolls her eyes, but I somehow see a little disappointment in her. Yoongi spins and it lands on Taehyung. "DARE!" He yells. Taehyung and Jungkook have to make out for 10 seconds. They start to. Then when the seconds past, they don't freaking stop. They're like glued to each other or something. Kaitlyn snickers. They're cute. A few rounds go by, and then it finally points to me. With Namjoon giving me a dare. "Hmm. I dare you..." he starts. My heart rate goes faster. "I kiss one person in this room on the lips. Right now." He says smirking. I blush. I wonder who I should kiss...

I stand up, and look at my options. My eyes wondering to each of the guys. Jimin smirks at me with his thick lips, I would enjoy a little kiss from him. But that's not what I want. My eyes go to Jungkook and Taehyung, the two I'm not even gonna go close to. Then they go to Jin. The wide shouldered, worldwide handsome man. He smirks sweetly at me. I only find Jin as a brother. I couldn't kiss him. Then I go to Hoseok. Who's just staring off to space. His brown hair is a little messy, which makes him look hot, but Hoseok isn't really my type. I got to Yoongi, who's looking directly at Kaitlyn. He won't take his eyes off of her, even if she glares at him some more. Finally, I land on Namjoon, who's practically waiting for a kiss. He blushes when my eyes go to him. He wait for me sitting in a word position.

Maybe he does like me...

I start to walk towards Namjoon and at sit down next to him. He smirks at me, and plays with my hair. "Is it me you want?" He asks. I nod, and lean over to his face, my lips touching his.

"AHHHHH THEYRE SO CUTE AWWWWW!" Hoseok says as I try to pull away, but Namjoon doesn't let me.

A/N: Okay. Sooo me friend said she doesn't care if I make grammatical errors on this.... so I decided not to edit it. It's perfect right? NAMJOON's B DAY COMIN UP PEOPLES!