one

i open the door showing ian and nina on the couch. they look up and wave. before doing a double take and running at me and exclaiming, "Y/N you're here!"

"hey guys!" i say with a laugh. "first things first let's meet the neighbors!" nina says. "isn't food first?" i whine. "they invited us to dinner. we told them we had a roommate moving in," she says before rolling her eyes playfully. "i just have to go change real quick." she says jogging up the stairs since she was in her pajamas.

"look, Y/N-," ian starts but i cut him off. "look, we're roommates now. i know we've been avoiding this but let me just get to the point and save us a conversation," i say, seeing him hold his breath. "nothings going to happen between us." i finish seeing him deflate slightly.

"we didn't work out because i lived on the other side of the world and you didn't trust me but look! here i am, with you." he says taking a step towards me. i take a step back and ignore him. "i should go change too." i say as i was in casual attire.

i go upstairs to my room, lugging my suitcase behind me. i brought two. one with clothes and shoes. the other with my youtube stuff and things i wanted to bring home. nina, being an angel, already set up a bed for me, a vanity, a table for my laptop, a dresser, and went shopping for me. she said she had too much time on her hands and bought some clothes she thought i'd look good in.

i decide to choose from her selection. i got a mustard yellow tube top, light high waisted ripped jeans, and some yellow flower vans. i grabbed my phone and camera and sat on my bed. "alright, guys! so as you can see i'm changed! here's my outfit," i said showing it in a full length mirror nina also provided.

"i'm going to dinner over at the neighbors house so i'm not going to vlog tell i get back," i say with a sigh. "but here's the room, not much yet. but nina provided some stuff so it's not completely empty, god bless her." i say with a laugh. as i showcase the room. "Y/N, lets go!!" nina screams from the hallway.

"coming!" i yell back. "alright guys see you laterrrrr." i say with a peace sign before ending it. i grabbed my phone and stood up. i turned off the lights before joining nina and ian at the door. "alrighty Y/N," nina says getting my attention as we walked over to the neighbors house.

"don't be weird," she says with a stern look. i laugh and push her playfully. a man then opens the door. "hi! welcome!" he says warmly with a smile that we return. "nina, ian! so good to see you again!" a woman says, appearing behind the man.

we introduced each other and just joked around with laughs. "oh wait come on in," they say making us laugh again. "lannan, tannar! the companies here!" they yell up the stairs. "we know." they say making us look at the table where they've started eating.

i immediately blush. "you have got to be kidding me." i say making everyone look at me. "who's she?" lannan says making me want to die. "i'm Y/N, hi..." i say suddenly feeling really self conscious. "im tannar." tannar says with a wave. "yeah i know.." i say nervously. "you do?" lannan says.

"unfortunately yeah," i say with a nervous laugh. "my fans and i.. we have a joke. about lannan." i say making them more confused. "fans..?" tannar says. "i vlog, i have 5.3 million." i say making them nod. "well let's eat!" nina says breaking the silence. i give her a look, thanking her. she just winks back with a smile.

nina and ian joke around with tannar and mr and mrs. eacott. me and lannan sit there in awkward silence. we also finish first making things more awkward. "hey," he whispers startling me. "uh yeah?" i ask. "wanna see my willeh?" he says making me choke on air. "what?!" i whisper scream.

"wait you're dog. you scared me i forgot." i say making him laugh. i smile and nod. we excuse ourselves but no one notices. we then walk up the stairs and into lannan's room. i discard my shoes at the door. willeh leaves his pillow and runs to us. "willeh!" lannan and i say at the same time.

lannan picks him up and points him towards me. "y/n meet willeh. "willeh, meet y/n." he says making me aw. "hi willeh!" i say as lannan hands him to me. i walk over to his bed and sit on it. i play with willeh before looking at lannan.

"you can leave now." i say making him laugh. he sits down next to me making me put willeh down on the ground. he runs back to the abandoned pillow.

————————
word count-852 words