six

lannans pov
i woke up with a massive headache. i grabbed my phone and saw messages from random people most sent with hearts and winky faces but none from y/n. i got up and took an aspirin with water. i then took a shower and decided to call y/n.

she didn't answer so i decided to go over to her house. i knocked and nina opened the door. she rolled her eyes and went to close it. i pushed it open and stared at her. "um okay?" i say before going up to y/ns room. i see her on her bed with her laptop, probably editing.

"hey." i say leaning in to kiss her. she dodges it without even looking up. "y/n. is there something wrong?" i ask, with a frown. "you tell me lannan." she says with disgust. "did i do something?" i ask sitting down.

"no, you just got super drunk, hung out with a bunch of half naked girls, and refused to leave with me because you wanted to stay." she says, still not looking at me. "i-im sorry. i just got upset." i say, looking down.

"i think we need some space lannan." she says with her breath shaking. "figure out what we want." she finishes. i sigh before walking out.

once i get home i go into my recording room. i see i have a subscription notification and see she posted the video we did. i watch it and see she added something to the end. it was her right now.

"hey guys! so me and lannan decided to take a break. i'm still posting this because you guys deserve to know what was happening so yeah. i'll keep ya posted." she said before the video ended. i start to edit the video we did together. i smile at her nervousness. making me frown.

i then go to my phone. i block all the numbers that texted me and sigh. i then open up twitter. "hey guys might have to miss some uploads for a few days. dealing with some stuff." i tweet before closing the app.

y/n's pov
i get a notification for lannans tweet and delete the notification. i then turn on some greys anatomy down stairs. i decide to eat ian's stash of gummy worms. i plop myself on the couch, with a fluffy blanket, and one of lannans hoodies.

ian comes down stairs and looks in the cupboards. "where the fuck are my gummy worms." he says making me raise my hand. "you owe me then." he says kneeling down in front of me. "okay i'll buy you new ones." i say getting my phone and unlocking it. i click on the call button to call nina to pick some up for me on her way home from work.

he then presses his lips to mine. i push him off me and wipe my lips. "ian. what the fuck?" i say. "cmon i know you want this." he says kissing my neck. "no! ian. i dont! stop!" i say trying to push him off but he holds my hands down. i move my hands to dial my speed dial. the volume was off but i set it to speaker.

"no! ian! stop!" i say, struggling to get him off me. he pulls off lannans hoodie and puts my hands down again. "help!" i scream making him kiss me. "stop!" i scream against his lips. tears start streaming down my face as he pulls down my shorts. the door then slams open.
—————
word count-600 words