three

i woke up to the sun in my eyes. i groaned before going under the blanket. i felt an arm over my waist and recognized lannan in front of me. he was still asleep. i didn't really remember how i got to the bed but i dismiss it. i looked at him and sighed. he's so... "beautiful." i finish the thought out loud.

he then slowly opens his eyes and smiles. "thank you." he says with a wink. "i was talking about willeh." i say with a smile before sitting up. "listen, about the kiss." he says, also sitting up. "what kiss?" i ask with a laugh.

"you don't remember?" he says. i shake my head, still smiling. "you.. uh. kinda, kissed me last night." he says making my smile drop. "oh my god," i say, shocked. "lannan i am so sorry," i rush out. he opens his mouth to say something but i continue before he can say anything.

i stand up and start pacing around the room. obviously freaking out. "i shouldn't have done that. we don't even know each other that well." i say with disbelief as lannan stands up and stands in front of me. placing his hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing.

i push his hands off and go into his recording room. "it's ok-," he starts but i cut him off. "don't even say it's okay! because it's n-," this time, lannan cuts me off.

he presses his lips to mine making my eyes flutter shut. i place my arms around his neck as he places his at my waist. my hands go up to his hair and slightly tug at it. he bellows a low moan, making him push our bodies together. he grabs my legs and lifts me onto the edge of the table. he opens my legs and stands between them.

i wrap my legs around his waist causing some friction. we both moan as we continue to make out. lannan then licks the bottom of my lip, begging for entrance. i open my mouth slightly, letting him in. then, ian walks into lannans room. we don't hear the door open, or the footsteps getting closer. we left the door of the recording room open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" he yells making us jump. lannan detaches himself from me as i get off the table. we wipe our mouths quickly in unison. nina and tannar run in, confused. "what happened?!" nina asked. "i came to call them to breakfast, like you asked me to," he says, crossing his arms in the process.

"and i found them, with their tongues down each other's throats." he says making me and lannan blush. "really ian? honestly leave them alone," nina says with an irritated face.

"just because you asked y/n to move in to date you. and she didn't want to," she says making me look at ian. "doesn't mean you can say anything about her being with someone else," she says looking disgusted.

"and when you and y/n were dating. you were 100% nailing miranda." she says making me gasp. "ian.. is it true?" i ask, tears filling my eyes. he stays silent before saying, "y/n-," he starts. "don't." i say leaving the room. i walk out of the house and go home.

"y/n, wait!" i hear lannan yell behind me. "lannan?" i say turning around as i open the door. "can we talk?" he asks making me nod in response. he shoots me a small smile as we walk in. i lead him to my room as we sit on the bed. "nice room." he says with a smile.

"thanks, work in progress." i say with a small laugh. "before anything. how are you feeling?" lannan asks. "i'm not surprised. i didnt expect much from him." i say with a sigh. "so, about us." i say, looking down with a smile. i look up and see lannan biting his lip.

"i would like to take you on a date." lannan says, making me smile. "i would love that." i say before taking his hand. we just stare at each other with smiles. before i snap out of it. "when?" i ask making him smile again. "right now. put on your swim suit." he then walks out without another word.
—————
word count-727 words