five

i woke up feeling sore and extra tired. the events of the previous night come to view again. i blush and hide my face in a pillow. i turned to look at lannan but he was gone. i sat up, with the blanket still covering me. i looked around and got a smaller blanket. i went downstairs and found lannan eating cereal, while being on his phone.

he looks up at me and instantly smiles. "g'day darling." he says making me smile. i see he's fully clothed making me look down. "i should.. go shower." i say with a laugh. "come here first." lannan says. i walk up to him as he pulls me closer.

he just kisses me gently making me smile. i then skip up the stairs and shower quickly. i put my hair in a messy bun and went into lannans clothes. i picked out another hoodie and went into the recording room. finding lannan playing fortnite. i smiled to myself and left quietly.

i went to the house and got my laptop, charger, and camera. i went back to lannans house and set myself up on his bed and started editing the last vlog i did. i posted daily and because of current events i hadn't posted in a few days. i quickly edited the video and posted it.

i then tweeted, "hey guys! im sorry ive been MIA lately. i promise i'll explain everything in tomorrow's video! love you xx." i then saw a bunch of replies telling me that lannan followed me on instagram, twitter and even subscribed to my channel.

i decided to check on him. i got up and found him still super concentrated. he was talking so i guess he wasn't alone. i leaned against the door frame, just watching him with a smile. he finished after awhile and did his outro. he then saw me and smiled.

"hey." he said as i walked up to him and sat on his lap. "so, i was wondering if we were going to tell people about.. whatever this is." i say looking down. "if you want to, then yeah." he said. "but what are we?" we say in unison making us laugh.

"i wouldn't mind being your girlfriend." i said with a shrug. he laughed and kissed my cheek. "then let's tell everyone." he says making me smile. i set up my camera and tripod before kissing lannan. i then told him to get out of frame. i then pressed record.

"hey guys! so i never do sit down, videos like these but i haven't been posting very much so i wanted to explain what was happening." i say with a sigh. "so as you may know, i moved to australia! it has been amazing! i've only been here a few days but i haven't seen much but i love it here!" i say with a laugh.

"also, this isn't my set up, or house, or room." i say. "if you've been around for like.. even a week. you'd know that it's lazarbeams." i say laughing nervously. "and well i can explain." i say, motioning to lannan.

he then jumps into frame and sits on my lap, making me groan. "you're so heavy!!" i say trying to push him off. "hey guys! welcome back to lannan vlogs! today i'm going to be playing, poptropica!" he says making us laugh. he gets off of me and i let him sit on the chair before i say on his lap.

"well we're dating." i say with jazz hands and a nervous smile. lannan laughs and kisses my cheek. "well yeah, i'll start posting everyday again. i've just been busy and it didn't cross my mind so yeah!" i say with a laugh before ending it. "now for my channel." he says setting up his camera.

"what are we going to do?" i ask, confused. "you're going to play fortnite. like what i did with bodhi." he says making me laugh. "yeah no." i say getting up to walk away. "please." he says, holding my hands. i groan making him kiss my cheek with a smile.