thirteen

this is a filler, it's not important to the story but read it if you want it pretty cute i guess.

i woke up to lannan's arms around my waist, and my head on his chest. i sigh happily deciding that i could stay here forever. lannan starts to stir before opening his eyes slowly. "good morning". his hair was messy and his morning voice made him irresistible.

"good morning." i say with a soft smile. i then sat up and slipped on some of lannan's boxers along with a hoodie that i found. i then showered and put on a bra, underwear, shorts, one of lannan's large hoodies, and converse. i quickly brushed my teeth and hair before going back to lannan's room.

"c'mon." i say with a giggle as i shake him. "no.. come back to bed." he says pulling my arm with his eyes slightly closed. i mentally groan at his laziness. i wanted to actually film today.

"lannan, we have stuff to do." i laughed, as i sat down next to him. "mm not today." he says making me lay down. "fine, i'll go do something productive and you can stay here all day." i say before sitting up making him groan. "alright, i'm up." he says before also sitting up groggily.

"let's go grocery shopping!" i say with an excited gasp. "whatever you want, sweetheart." he says before kissing my cheek quickly. "go shower." i say making him groan before getting up and leaving the room. still, completely naked.

i laughed before getting my camera and phone from their chargers. i remember to thank lannan for being an angel and plugging them in without being asked. i then turn on the camera.

"hey guys! it's been awhile! sorry about that! there's just been some stuff going on." i say before laughing. "okay there's nothing going on which is why i'm not vlogging. i just stay home with lannan mostly. but if you want to see that so i can upload every day then let me know!" i say with a laugh and smile.

"lannan didn't want to get up so he's showering but i'm ready. oooo let me give you an outfit of the day!" i say before finding a mirror. "so today i have, one of lannan's hoodies, shorts, and converse. pretty basic but we're just going shopping." i say before turning it off.

after a little bit lannan got out and we headed over to the store in nina's car because i wanted to annoy her. i got out my camera and turned it on. "okay so lannan finally finished." i say pointing the camera to him as we walked in. "hey, don't judge me! this takes time." he says gesturing to his face.

"i'm not like you. i don't look perfect no matter what." he says making me blush. "oh shut up." i say with a small smile before turning the camera off. "um excuse me?" i hear someone say. lannan and i turn around and see a girl around, 13. she was looking at us nervously.

"yes?" i said with a friendly smile. "can i get a picture with you guys?" she squeaked out making me laugh. "of course!" lannan says as i nod along. she smiles widely before taking out her phone. we positioned her between lannan and i. i smiled and put up a peace sign as lannan made a silly face.

"thank you so much!" she says before hugging me. "aw! it's not a problem!" i say as i pull away letting her hug lannan. "anytime." lannan says, hugging her back. she quickly thanks us again with a big smile before running back to her mom. "that was nice." lannan said making me nod.

i then realized something. "wait!" i said running after the girl, lannan not too behind. i saw her and tapped her gently. "oh hi!" she said with a laugh. "wanna be in my vlog?" i say making her eyes widen. "yes!" she says making me laugh.

i turned it on and started recording. "guys! we just met this really nice supporter. what's your name?" i ask making her smile even wider. "lena!" she says making me aw. "that's so cute! thank you for all the support." i say before hugging her again. i then turned it off. we talked for a little bit before saying our goodbyes.

"i love meeting fans." i say when i returned to lannan. "they're always amazing aren't they?" he replies before taking my hand. "we actually need food now." i say with a laugh.

—————
word count-760 words